Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. marts 2015

Elevation Polish Yeti Hugs: Feel So Close swatches


Elevation Yeti Hugs: Feel So Close was a LE released with the Journey Told Through Music collection in January 15. It’s an off white with pink, blue and purple micro shimmer. I thought I would need 3 coats, but this is 2 rich coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it - I wish the shimmers popped more - also on my photos, but It was difficult for the camera to focus on them in the white...
All in all, I'm not at all happy with these photos :(

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's looks like snow! White and crisp :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Snow white! Yeti is close ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Yeti Hugs is very close to my heart! :-) Really lovely! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like it, but I agree with you, I wish that the shimmer would pop more....;-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Cheer you up :) I love white but I agree and don't see that shimmer :O

    SvarSlet
  6. I like all kinds of white and I am sure this one has lovely shimmer. Sometimes I have to figh bad-picture-days, too ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. I agree that it would be better if shimmers popped more, but it is what it is.

    SvarSlet
  8. I guess you'll just have to wear it again, haha :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Love this colour and I love white nails

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I also do, but these photos are a failure LOL

      Slet
  10. I'm really feeling very close to the yeti, looking at this polish ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. It's a nice white-like polish. I do like it :-D

    I know sometimes shimmers can be a pain to capture can't they. I've seen myself spend over half hour just getting one photo of the shimmer! :-|

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think in this case it's the white that my camera finds it difficult to focus on - my photos aren't as sharp as normal...

      Slet
  12. Very nice, it's a pity like you say, that shimmers does not pop more!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...