Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. marts 2015

Chanel Pepite 257 - 2007

Today I have a sparkly old girl to show you!!

Chanel Pepite 257 is from 2007 and as far as I know it’s an Asia exclusive. It’s a clear base with holographic micro glitter and I’m showing it in one single coat from index to pinkie over 4 Chanel polishes: Vendetta 483, Blue Statin 461, Provocation 599 and Black Satin 219. Isn’t it gorgeous?
I love this oldie - she glitters and sparkles like crazy!

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It is, I'm so happy to have it in my collection!

      Slet
  2. Wow, it makes a huge impression! Pretty.

    SvarSlet
  3. Pepite looks so amazing! wow! on my wishlist ;D
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you get it, it can be tricky to find (and you know what that means LOL)

      Slet
  4. Amazing topper! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the sparkle of this topper.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh yeah, that's a lovely glittery topper, I like that! :) You knew I would, of course :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh wow Maria, it's really stunning :-D I've seen it on eBay for a pretty penny!

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks like little diamonds sparkled all over your nails!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, and it felt that way too :)

      Slet
  9. Really stunning. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. great looking topper, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  11. OOOh, this is a treasure, isn't it :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...