Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. marts 2015

Glam Polish Nightmare Before Christmas and The Polar Express, LE Holo Giftbox #3 swatches

For Christmas 2014 Glam Polish released a number of LE Holo Giftboxes with two polishes each, a tiny bag of studs, a lip balm and a cuticle balm. I bought the one called # 3 with the polishes Nightmare Before Christmas and The Polar Express.

Nightmare Before Christmas:
Glam Polish Nightmare Before Christmas is a gorgeous dark purple holo with a lot of shimmer. The holo is very strong in the sun, slightly visible in artificial light – but out of the sun the shimmer rules. This is 2 easy coats (was very opaque in one) with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite.

The Polar Express:
Glam Polish Polar Express is a beautiful sapphire glowing blue holo with shimmer. The holo is strong in the sun, visible in artificial light and in other light settings the shimmer is the leading lady… This is 2 easy coats (was very opaque in one) with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite.
They are very different, but I love them both!
Do you like them?

Take a look at my many Glam Polishes and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Nightmare Before Christmas is very "you". It is gorgeous. Blue one is pretty too, but the purple one I like better.

    SvarSlet
  2. The Polar Express is my favourite! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm becoming a Glam Polish fan!! Every polish is so beautiful!! Love the first one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No wonder - I have been for a while now LOL

      Slet
  4. I love both of them :-) Today I would choose Polar Express :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's an excellent choice - and it IS blue Tanja, I know :D

      Slet
  5. I do like that Polar Express!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like both but my favourite is The Polar Express, oh wow :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Purple and blue ♥ I'm a purple lover but this time I can't choose between these two beauties!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. At first I was convinced I would vote for the purple - but I do love both!

      Slet
  8. They are bot great, but Polar Express is divine!

    SvarSlet
  9. Where did you buy this box? It totally passed my attention :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I got it from Hypnotic Polish - this box sold out very fast...

      Slet
  10. WOAH! And they are two of my fav movies ever :D
    Well, NBC is my fav movie ever but here I would go with the polar express :) Love them both, anyway :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it would be difficult for me to truly choose :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...