Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 6. marts 2015

Cupcake Polish Eleanor, Queen coll. swatches

Cupcake Eleanor is from the Queen collection. It’s a black holo packed with shimmers shifting from pink to blue, and it is very interesting to look at because of the strong change. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this not entirely black holo?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram



24 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, because it isn't 100% black and looks like crazy with all these colours :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous! I'm always impressed by how indie makers can do such sophisticated shades :O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So I am, they really are good at it, or at least so many of them are :)

      Slet
  3. It nice, but to me it looks dark brown?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is black, but the shifting pigments adds to the pink in the black that maybe lets your monitor think it's brown LOL

      Slet
  4. This is a very classy and chic polish. Love how it looks on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  5. It is most interesting. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  6. Don't know what to think. Like it but not love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. It is certainly quite a striking look

    SvarSlet
  8. I do love it! It's really nice and I could happily wear it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful, I like dark holos :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I wouldn't have thought this was black, I would have guessed brown perhaps. So yes, I love the different colours in it, but it's not on my wish list :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought that would be your conclusion :)

      Slet
  11. awesome, so many holo particles makes it looks brown, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  12. It looks cute but from your description I think I should see it IRL to have a perfect thought of how it really is :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - come and visit, and you can see it ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...