Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 31. marts 2015

NailNation 3000 Mani For Your Thoughts swatches

I love this polish and the name is so fun :)
NailNation 3000 Mani For Your Thoughts? is a fabulous blue-toned purple holo with an incredibly strong effect in most light settings, it’s really impressive. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

In the mood for more indie swatches? Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. It's a pretty holo indeed!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wowwww...It's really awesome...And ya you said it right the name is quite interesting!!!. <3 love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I love both the name and polish, in fact I might have bought it because of the name even if I didn't like the color :D

      Slet
    2. hahhaha....I really love your craziness for your passion. <3 <3 <3

      Slet
  3. Pretty holo and pretty colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It is gorgeous and the name is great.

    SvarSlet
  5. What a stunning looking holo! Drool worthy for sure! I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. What a lovely look this one has

    SvarSlet
  7. I love it! Nice shots! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I am so happy that I actually own this. It's beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We share the love for NailNation 3000, don't we :)

      Slet
  9. gorgeous polish, with cool name :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...