Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 31. marts 2015

Paws by Eddie It's A Blue Holiday swatches


If you love cats, can you in all honesty tell me this little charm isn’t just too cute – and a must-have? No I thought not ;) Paws by Eddie polishes all come with this little cute cat charm and the heart is painted with the same kind of polish as in the bottle!!

Paws by Eddie It’s a Blue Holiday is from the Holiday 2014 collection. It’s a bright blue metallic holo with a subtle effect, very pretty. The dry time is good, the formula is easy to work with and very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. The natural finish is a satin metallic without brush strokes.
It feels like it's glowing from within - isn't it beautiful...?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. It's not fair... it's just not fair!! Those polishes are very desirable by themselves but with that charm they turn into must-haves!! (and I'm all out of polish budget at the moment... *cries*)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right, it's not fair that the polishes come with those charms, they are just too cute <3

      Slet
  2. Of course I love it! The kitty charm is adorable!

    SvarSlet
  3. that little charm is so cute! The color is a stunner, pecially that subtle holo shimmer that pretends not to be there, and gives all its magic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I love your description - it's perfect :)

      Slet
  4. Charm is too cute for words.

    SvarSlet
  5. Love the bright color and adore the charm! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. What a great polish and that charm is amazing :-D Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. So cute and a gorgeous polish also!

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks like staring at the water of a pool *_*

    SvarSlet
  9. It reminds me of a Kiko I have. Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  10. I really like the colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. Owwww....look at that cute face of a charm..it's charming...love the color...suits you... :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Beautiful colour indeed. The charm is adorable <3

    SvarSlet
  13. love the polish, love the charm <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...