Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. marts 2015

Cupcake Polish Elizabeth, Queen coll. swatches

Cupcake Elizabeth is from the Queen collection. It’s a golden holo packed with golden shimmers, it’s very sparkly to look at. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
While gold might not be a color I wear often, I like how this one looks!!

See more Cupcake Polishes and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

36 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty! Cupcake polishes are so cute, also for the bottle!

    SvarSlet
  2. Cute, but not a favourite of mine. Looks good on you though...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not totally comfortable wearing gold, but I like this one!

      Slet
  3. It is a very festive look and such a nice sparkle.

    SvarSlet
  4. I am glad to see bright colors on your nails :) This looks wonderful and fancy!

    SvarSlet
  5. How... gold! :D Like it! I have a couple of gold holos which I use sometimes on Summer :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Next to GlamPolish I am starting to be a fan of these. What a beauty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I look forward to the next collection!

      Slet
  7. wow! so much bling!!! I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I don't have a golden holo and it's definitely time to get one! This one is really amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, you need one - or two, one without shimmers and one with!

      Slet
  9. That's a sparkly and fun polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Really pretty your golden blingbling :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. I like this pretty shade of gold. It's almost coppery.

    SvarSlet
  12. I love it...and your nails are looking so fab. <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...