Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. marts 2015

El Corazon Black Pearl, Gemstones coll. swatches

El Corazon 423/456 Black Pearl is from the Gemstones collection. It’s just like a black pearl with a light greenish sheen, and it has a lot of added holographic micro flakies. The application is easy, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?
You can buy it from Hypnotic Polish!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's really pretty, but it reminds me a lot to DL Gothic Veil.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, but IMO Gothic Veil is darker and has more intense holo flakies.
      Both are very pretty tho!!

      Slet
  2. I like that it isn't pure black with holo shimmer, but has a little twist on it. Nice.

    SvarSlet
  3. Very beautiful! It sort of reminds me of a Picture Polish on overdrive :P

    SvarSlet
  4. It's such a stunner :-D You really look great in it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. I think that it is stunning! I love blacks and those holo glitters make this lacquer perfect :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks like a polish that would be great underwear for a galaxy mani :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are right, even if I would prefer a dark blue with this effect for that purpose LOL

      Slet
  7. This is an interesting collection! Nice grey sparkle!

    SvarSlet
  8. I like it and also I think that it would be perfect for a galaxy manicure! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...