Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. marts 2015

Pahlish Dear One, Sweethearts coll. swatches

Pahlish Dear One is from the Sweethearts collection released for Valentines this year.
It’s a pale, slightly dusty lavender holo with golden shimmer and flakies. I was afraid it would be sheer, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It feels a bit too pale and dusty for me, so it probably is looking for a new home.

Do you want more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


30 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, slightly too pale for me too, but it's a nice polish for somebody who feels good in such shades.

    SvarSlet
  2. If I didn't already have it, I'd be asking you to send it here. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I think it's got a really cute name, but I agree about the paleness :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This does indeed look lovely

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks sweet, which I guess is appropriate. I can't blame you for wanting to pass it on as it does look too pale, but it is pretty nevertheless.

    SvarSlet
  6. This is such a gorgeous colour. I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Hmmmm...you are right Maria. It's bit pale...It's not beautiful but it's cute.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - what a sweet way of describing it!

      Slet
  8. That pearly and bit golden shine does the trick, I like it!

    SvarSlet
  9. It's pretty but nothing that makes me wanna buy it, that's good for my wallet...haha....

    SvarSlet
  10. I love this color on you! So sweet!

    SvarSlet
  11. Well, it's goregous but far too bright for me :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, unfortunately it's too pale for me too!

      Slet
  12. I have to say I agree with you, maybe it's too pale also for me! It still looks great though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I am thinking it was worth a try, when I bought it, and I don't regret!

      Slet
  13. It is really lovely and so shimmery! :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Pale? :O I see it as perfect ^^ It's a sad thing to read you will be get it a new home :(

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...