Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. september 2013

Aura Inches 323 One Step Too Early - swatches

Today I have 2 posts...
For my birthday an unexpected parcel arrived, it was from sweet Vedrana from Cajkine kandže i sve njihove boje - and inside was among other things a lemming of mine Aura Inches  One Step Too Early - THE most perfect eggplant purple ever....
I had seen swatches of it, and instantly put it on my wish list, so Vedrana saw it and bought it for me - how kind and sweet is that...?!
Aura Inches 323 One Step Too Early is so gorgeous and a must have if you like eggplant/aubergine purple. This is two almost self applying coats and no top coat, but look at the shine!

Later today I will show you nail art on this beauty - thank you so much Vedrana, this is absolutely what I hoped for - and then some...

26 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is a great colour for this time of year, love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, I loooove this type of purple :)

      Slet
  2. Wow, this is a real beautiful eggplant. I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I am happy I could get you something from your wish list and I am very glad you like this polish in person too. It looks lovely on you. Will you be doing some nail art over it?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am sooo happy about this one, and yes I like it even more, than I thought I would - and OH yes, check in later today for the nail art ;)

      Slet
  4. haha, i wondered how did you get a serbian brad! cajka is amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I was SO lucky that Vedrana sent it to me - I love it so much!!

      Slet
  5. The world definitely needs more self-applying polishes! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, that's for sure, I know this one and several Chanel's with that ability :)

      Slet
  6. Such a beautiful purple, can't wait to see it with nail art :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow this one is so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. This one goes on my wishlist too ;-).

    SvarSlet
  9. I'm not a huge fan of eggplant purples' but my favourite one is Dark Amethyst from CND and I have to say that it looks pretty much similar to this one :D
    And how cute was she (Vedrana)!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them, but this is THE mest perfect I think - and yes she was sooo sweet, that dear Vedrana!

      Slet
  10. Gorgeous shades! I love wearing these in the Fall/Winter :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, and yes, so do I - but I actually enjoy wearing them all year round ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...