Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. september 2013

Chanel May 535, Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 collection - swatches

Chanel May 535 – is part of the Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 collection that included: April 533, May 535 and June 539. Yesterday I showed June and later today I will show you April.
It is at the first glance a delicate bubblegum pink cream polish, but once on the nails it reveals a touch of coral, and when it dries with a super shiny finish, it is subdued, slightly dusty rose pink, very elegant and work appropriate. A bit too pale for my skin tone - but when I got the chance to buy this one pre-owned I took it, so that I can show the entire collection.
This is 3 coats, but 2 coats are fin if you do not have ridges like I do, and I did not use a top coat for these swatches. The dry time was really quick.
Blogger changes pink colors if I change the size of my photos from medium to large like in the collage, the rest are in the size medium and color accurate.
Chanel May 535 – er del af Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 kollektionen, der bestod af: April 533  May 535 and June539 – i går viste jeg June og senere i dag viser jeg April.
Ved første øjekast virker den som en sart tyggegummi lyserød creme lak. Men når den først er lagt på neglene, viser den også et let koral skær, og når den er tør er det en dæmpet, let støvet rose lyserød, meget elegant og diskret med en smuk skinnende finish. Den er lidt for bleg til min hudtone, men da jeg fik chancen for at købe den let brugt, tog jeg den, så jeg kunne vise hele kollektionen.
Du ser her 3 lag, men to lag er nok hvis du ikke har riller som jeg har, og jeg brugte ikke toplak, hvilket naturligvis altid er en god ting. Tørretiden er hurtig.
Blogger ændrer lyserøde farver hvis man skifter billedstørrelsen fra medium til stor (se billedkollagen), så billederne er kun i medium, men til gengæld farveakkurate...
What do you think of May...?
Hvad synes du om May...?

28 kommentarer:

  1. I love pinks like this! It reminds me so much of Dior's Rosy Bow nail polish from my collection :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Your Chanel collection must be no less than amazing by now :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I'm afraid so, you can check it out on the Chanel page :)

      Slet
  3. That is so pretty!! Beautiful Pink! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. You know I'm not a fan of pink polishes, but when I saw this one I immediately thought of Van Gogh, Japan and cherry blossoms.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, and yes it is in the range of cherry blossoms :)

      Slet
  5. it's a lovely and very May-appropriate shade of pink! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Chanel May 535 is simply wonderful, "my" kind of pink! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you need it on your wish list then :)

      Slet
  7. I think May is a very sweet and cute girl. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Very feminin color.

    SvarSlet
  9. Very delicate shade! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love the way this looks on you! It's a beautiful shade :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Such a sweet pink! Really lovely! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it - and you are right, it's super sweet!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...