Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. september 2013

Chanel June 539, Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 collection - swatches

As the second Chanel today (the first was Delicatesse) I have for you:
Chanel June 539 – a part of the Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 collection that included: April 533May 535 and June 539, and tomorrow I will show you May and June.
It is a peach cream polish, not at all my kind of color, but I’m pleased to be able to show all 3 from this collection. 
It is 3 easy coats and no top coat. The formula was a tiny bit runny, but nothing serious. Dry time was good, and look at the shine even if I didn't use a top coat..
Tidligere i dag viste jeg Delicatesse, men her har du:
Chanel June 539 – der er del af Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 kollektionen, der bestod af: April 533May 535 and June 539, og i morgen viser jeg May og April.
Det er en ferskenfarvet creme lak, slet ikke "min" farve, men jeg er glad for at kunne vise hele kollektionen. 
Du ser på billederne 3 lag, 2 er muligvis nok hvis du ikke har riller (og jo jeg bruger ridge filler). Konsistensen var en lille smule mere tyndtflydende end jeger vant til fra Chanel, men det var ikke et problem. Tørretiden var god, og se hvor den skinner, selvom der ikke er brugt toplak.
Are peach shades for you, and do you like June?
Kan du li' ferskenfarver, og hvad synes du om June?

32 kommentarer:

  1. This one is soo pretty, it's going on my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a lovely juicy colour. Even though, like yourself, I don't find this my kind of colour, I do appreciate such pretty summery shades.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a true summer color, and my "defense" against this type of color is weakening :)

      Slet
  3. this Chanel actually looks very nice on your nails :) I like it that the color is muted, it must be good as as a background for your famous flowers :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I *shhh don't tell anyone* liked it too, even if it is peach :)

      Slet
  4. Pretty colour, it would be perfect for your flowers :)

    SvarSlet
  5. That's actually cool to see you in colours you wouldn't normally wear. This isn't at all bad on you! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL my *grabbing all the pre-owned Chanel polishes I can* project is very interesting in that way too, I have promised myself to get as many swatches as possible :)

      Slet
  6. Very pretty my favourite from the ones you shown from chanel

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might be a *peach* girl, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. Yes, that's a great way of describing it :)

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous peach polish! I'm always on the look out for a pretty peach I think I definitely need this one! Love it!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy you like it, and I hope you get it :)

      Slet
  9. this is my favourite colour in the world :)

    SvarSlet
  10. That's such a pretty color! It reminds me of a ripe cantaloupe. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is, one of the ones with slightly paler flesh :)

      Slet
  11. Peachy shades are awful on my nails but I like them sooo much ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like them more and more too, and kind of start to think I can wear them on my nails too :)

      Slet
  12. Wowww you must paint on it something green or yellow :)

    SvarSlet
  13. It looks good but I Miss the flowers on this one ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It seems I need to do nail art on this one according to you lot LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...