Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. september 2013

Chanel April 533, Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 collection - swatches

April 533 – is part of the Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 collection that included: April 533, May 535 and June539.
It’s an interesting red cream polish in the same shade-family as Infidele and Elixir, but clearly the darkest, least dusty and with a touch of magenta/raspberry – I like it a lot.
The formula is flawless and almost self applying with a good dry time. It can easily be used as a one-coater, but this is 2 coats without a top coat – and that Chanel shiny finish is hard not to like.
April 533 – er del af Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 kollektionen, der bestod af: April 533, May 535 and June539.
Det er en interessant rød creme lak i den samme skala som Infidele og Elixit, men denne er den mørkeste, mindst støvede og jeg elsker det strejf af fuchsia/hindbær – jeg er vild med den.
Konsistensen er perfekt og lakken lægger sig næsten selv på neglene og tørretiden er god. Den kan let bruges som en 1-lags lak, men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak – og den smukke skinnende Chanel finish er svær ikke at holde af.
Do you like April as much as I do...?
Kan du li' April lige så meget som jeg...?

28 kommentarer:

  1. It is lovely. Very clean, very elegant, but not boring.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am getting into raspberry shades, this autumn and I am loving this one ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. That's the most interesting shade of the series - I might even say that I like it, even though it's a creme... ;) Hahaha!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree for sure - and stop giving me shocks like this my friend - it's a creme and a Chanel, I seriously fear i have a bad influence on you ;)

      Slet
  4. woowwww, love it. It is so beautiful <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I don't feel it as an April color, but I do like this shade of raspberry red a lot! It's so feminine and beautiful - a perfect accessory for so many outfits!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that - but as you say - it IS beautiful!

      Slet
  6. Yes, April is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  7. :-O OMG! It's gorgeous! <3 this color!

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks elegant and beautiful to me! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh wow again such a chanel beauty. And it looks soo good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a beauty, isn't it - thank you so much Viviana :)

      Slet
  10. april is one of my favorite nail polishes.

    the color is beautiful.

    i have a backup of it. ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed beautiful - i think I should get a backup too, good idea :)

      Slet
  11. not bad at all... but lately you're showing us only swatches Maria, i miss your nail art :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I have so many swatches to show :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...