Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. september 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 4

And the never ending story continues - click on the photos to enlarge them!

From Petra's Nailstore these beautiful Priti Nyc Polishes arrived.... - and I haven't swatched them yet, shame on me...

I was googling Korres nail polishes and found these pretty pastels in BestPharmacy.gr in Greece - and I also haven't swatched these yet, even more shame on me, and it goes on the the next, and the next....

 Three Orly's from Ebay...

 These lovely Rococo's came from HQhair....

I re-homed more Chanels...

I have shown you swatches of China Glaze Autumn Nights a long time ago, they are from Pretty Polish :)

I re-homed 2 pretty purple MAC polishes, and 3 Gosh, and yes, the one to the left IS the first Gosh Holographic ;)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

35 kommentarer:

  1. Priti NYC and Gosh polishes look awesome. Others are pretty too, but these caught my eye.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - and to find the original Gosh Holographic was awesome :)

      Slet
  2. I bow to you and your glorious haul!!
    (I didn't even know that Korres makes nail polish.. they look lovely!! :D)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks - and oh yes they do, I love them :)

      Slet
  3. Chanel' gondola is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. haha! Looking forward to the next haha!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Shh - don't tell anyone, the next 100 photos are ready ;)

      Slet
  5. Wow, I think I died and gone to heaven, nail polish heaven. So many lovely polishes. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that i should name our house - good idea ;)

      Slet
  6. That's a fantastic haul! And of course the story will continue... and continue.... and continue! :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Fantastic! You know, I put my eyes on Korres nail polishes and the first group of Priti Nyc! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, yes, you of course saw all those pretty pastel yellows ;)

      Slet
    2. I can't explain why, but pastels are my "weakness" lately... :-)

      Slet
  8. That is a really never ending haul story! ;D
    Nice haul! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. LOL. Good to know that you don't manage to swatch all of your new polishes either... just looking at all these polishes waiting over here *sweat*
    But indeed, the Priti polishes should be swatched soon. Those look pretty! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You would faint if you saw my un-swatched stash - 'blushing just thinking of it* :)

      Slet
  10. Your hauls always make me drool slightly lol. Those Priti polishes are really pretty... I think I have a few of those colors and I'm a huge fan of them. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Arrrghh, that's why my screen is so wet hahaha - pretty Priti's indeed - can't wait to see them swatched on your blog :)

      Slet
  11. Such beauty's! I would love to own those.

    SvarSlet
  12. The nail polishes from Korres are gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  13. all those bottles just for you, that's really not fair Maria ;)
    we want some too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hmmmrrrppppf, you cannot have any of them ;)

      Slet
  14. Love it! They're all so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are quite pretty - and i love them all :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...