Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. september 2013

Pretty Serious Into Dreams swatches - a lemming-creator...

I'm just kindly suggesting that you look no further than this line, if you have a weakness for shimmery purple nail polish - this polish is a lemming-creator, and if you keep scrolling down, please remember: I DID warn you!!!

It's two easy coats, one could be enough, no top coat, and even without one - look at that depth and shine...

 
 
 
 
 
I bought this lemming from Norway Nails. If you use the code MARIA10, you get a 10% discount.
Denne ønske-lak har jeg købt Norway Nails - hvis du bruge koden MARIA10 kan du få 10% rabat.

36 kommentarer:

  1. I shouldn't have looked further than those first lines...

    I love this :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I think to own something pretty much similar that I'm not using since too much time!
    Now I really need to open all my helmer drawers and do a tiny research ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a fantastic purple, I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. You warned me - I am weak in my knees - I am such a sucker for colors and finishes like this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I sure did - and I hope you find it :)

      Slet
  5. gorgeous colors, it seems like it's time for darker shades ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I too have an urge and love for the darker colors at the moment :)

      Slet
  6. Gorgeous polish and polish name.

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, this one is really gorgeous. Love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. Good heavens... Althought you warned us... This is soooo gorgeous! *wipes away the drool*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, there now a hankie for you - now go and buy it ;)

      Slet
  9. Oh my gosh YES! This is freaking gorgeous!! Your nails look stunning lady!!! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. *sigh*! That is just gorgeous!! :D I love how rich of a purple this is, and it looks amazing on you!

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...