Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. september 2013

Chanel Mimosa 577 Les Fleurs d'Ete summer 2011 collection swatches

As the second Chanel post today I would like to show you Chanel Mimosa 577. It is part of the summer 2011 collection: Les Fleurs d'Ete that included Mimosa 577, Morning Rose 557 and Beige Petale 567.
Mimosa is a warm, sunny yellow with a subtle, but not shy shimmer.
As you might know I own quite a few yellows, and Mimosa is clearly one of the sheerest. I had to apply 4 generous coats to obtain this result, and that makes the dry time slow.
Som nr. to Chanel indlæg i dag, vil jeg gerne vise Chanel Mimosa 577, der er del af sommer 2011 kollektionen: Les Fleurs d'Ete der inkluderede Mimosa 577, Morning Rose 557 og Beige Petale 567.
Mimosa er en varm, solgul lak med et fint shimmer, der også er tydelig på neglen.
Som du måske ved har jeg en del gule lakker, og Mimosa er klart den mest gennemsigtige. Jeg var nødt til at lægge 4 lag for at opnå dette resultat, og dermed er tørretiden langsom. 
Do you like Mimosa - do you own it...?
Synes du om Mimosa - og ejer du den selv...?

37 kommentarer:

  1. i'm so sad i missed this one, it's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. pst, pst, I have a not full bottle for swapping ;)

      Slet
  2. beautiful color!

    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10582621

    SvarSlet
  3. I have this one also, its so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. thank you for showing us this famous yellow! 4 coats is a lot, but I like the fact that the shimmer is visible :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, 4 coats is too much for me too, but pretty it is :)

      Slet
  5. This is a very famous nail polish. I don't have it but it's pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I don't own it but I know why: it's yellow ^^
    And it is as horrible on me as cute on you ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha, yellow polishes can be demanding, I'm lucky to be able to wear them :)

      Slet
  7. I actually saw this at reduced price in Magasin in Cph a while ago, but I think it was before you started collecting Chanel, and I'm not that much into yellows, as you know :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, pastels and yellows aren't really you my friend :)

      Slet
  8. :-) No comment or you will laugh out loud :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. What a beautiful yellow but applying 4 coats is horrible :D

    SvarSlet
  10. This is such a lovely shade! It would look great with some of your floral designs :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, flowers would be very pretty over Mimosa :)

      Slet
  11. What a fun and happy yellow! I love the shimmers in there! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  12. I love it and it looks very nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  13. Lovely shade and the subtle shimmer looks so pretty! But 4 coats :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, 4 coats does take the pretty somewhat out of it ;)

      Slet
  14. This is such a beautiful summery yellow!

    SvarSlet
  15. Really yellow, great polish.

    SvarSlet
  16. Such a pretty yellow! I don't have many yellows since most of the ones I own have horrendous formulas -_- But this one is so lovely!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know quite a lot yellows with a great formula :)

      Slet
  17. lovely color, with yellow looks this great on my nails too :D

    SvarSlet
  18. What a great looking yellow! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...