Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. september 2013

Chanel Peridot 531, Illusions d'Ombre coll. swatches - Chanel Saturday

Today it's a new Chanel Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Peridot 531 was first released in the fall of 2011 Illusions d'Ombre coll.: Quartz 525, Graphite 529 and Peridot 531 (now permanent).
It is a polish with a long number of dupes, I only own one called Absolute Nails Fireworks (Douglas in Germany).
When I had the chance to buy this previously owned and slightly used original, I took it, and while I'm fascinated by it, I'm not really sure  if I'm going to wear it much. But I do enjoy to look at it!
I will let the photos speak for themselves.
Peridot is shown in 2 coats and without a top coat, you have to be careful to avoid brush strokes, I did my best, but the result could have been better, and a top coat would have been a good idea.
Later today I'm showing you Mimosa and tomorrow I'll show you Kaleidoscope and Rouge Moiré.
I dag er det igen Chanel Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel.
Chanel Peridot så vi første gang i Illusions d'Ombre kollektionen i efteråret 2011 sammen med Quartz 525, Graphite 529 og Peridot 531 (nu permanent).
Det er en lak med en utrolig masse efterligninger, såkaldte "dupes". Selv har jeg kun en, nemlig Absolute Nails Fireworks (Douglas i Tyskland).
Så da jeg kunne købe den ægte vare i let brugt stand slog jeg til, og selvom jeg er fascineret af den, er jeg ikke sikker på, at jeg kommer til at bruge den så meget. Men jeg elsker at se på den, og jeg vil lade billederne tale for sig selv.
Peridot er vist i to lag og skal lægges med omhu for at undgå penselstrøg, jeg gjorde mig bedste. En top lak ville have givet et mere perfekt resultat, men den er her vist uden.
Senere i dag viser jeg Mimosa og i morgen kommer Kaleidoscope og Rouge Moiré.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think of Peridot?
Do you own it or any of the many dupes...?
I wonder what Elena is showing us today, go and have a look at PicturedTinsel!
Check in later today and tomorrow to see more Chanel swatches...
Hvad synes du om Peridot!
Har du selv Peridot eller en af de mange efterligninger...?
Gad vide hvad Elena har at vise os i dag - tag et kig på PicturedTinsel!
Jeg har flere Chanel swatches igen senere i dag og i morgen...

32 kommentarer:

  1. It's a very beautiful polish, no wonder that so many companies have made dupes of it. I have two dupes myself: One from Catrice and one from Golden Rose. It's not my colour at all - so I haven't worn any of them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree it is very beautiful - but a bit demanding on the nails - but I love to look at the bottle hahaha

      Slet
  2. Well, Peridot and me, that's some kind of hate-love. I love the colour, but I hate it, for it doesn't match at all with my skin-tone.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bit demanding yes, so so pretty to look at in the bottle :)

      Slet
  3. I don't care much for this shade, but I will be looking forward to the post about Mimosa.

    SvarSlet
  4. I do love this polish, but it's so expensive! I have tried OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, which seems pretty dupey

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think Peridot and Chanel Paradoxal probably are the polishes with most dupes ever - so it's possible to find dupes for sure :)
      I bought mine as a pre-owned, and that cuts a huge lump of the price :)

      Slet
  5. i have peridot, but one dupe also: catrice genius in the bottle

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is amazing how many dupes Peridot have :)

      Slet
  6. I have a couple of dupes and I still can't understand why: I hate them on my nails T_T
    But hello, it's superb, over your nails *-*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - but looking at them in the bottle is a pleasure in it self, I think!

      Slet
  7. It looks gorgeous on you, i still can't get used to this kind of color on my nails. I tried genius in a bottle of Catrice but felt like an alien. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Viviana the alien haha ;), but I'm happy you like it on me :)

      Slet
  8. Looks fantastic and very exclusive!

    SvarSlet
  9. It's very beautiful! I only own its dupe by Golden Rose :)

    SvarSlet
  10. There are so many colors in the polish. Amazing!

    SvarSlet
  11. gorgeous, bet it would look even better over black ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. I have tried Peridot, and think it is really beautiful. I only own OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, but personally I like Missha HGR01 better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and the dupes are numerous LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...