Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. september 2013

Birthday flowers and polish presents

For my 60th birthday I wore this mani!
The base color is Chanel Suspicious 561 and I sponged my thumbs and upper parts of the other nails dripping downwards with Ciate Confetti. Then I painted the flowers with acrylic craft color and top coated with Seche Vite.
På min 60 års fødselsdag i fredags, havde jeg dette design på neglene!
Grundfarven er Chanel Suspicious 561 og jeg duppede tommeltotterne og den øverste del af neglene med Ciate Confetti. Derefter malede jeg blomster med akrylfarve og toplakken er Seche Vite.

I had a wonderful day, wonderful guests, perfect sunny weather, my husband prepared some amazing food for us all - an informal and relaxed day in the garden - just like I wanted it!
I got a lot of lovely presents, mostly money for polish and vacations - but the mail man also brought me highly unexpected presents - ohhh, I love that kind ;)

Sweet Vedrana sent me this wonderful parcel with a lemming of mine: Aura Inches 323 One Step too Early, a gorgeous true eggplant purple, 2 very pretty Don Juan One Coat polishes, beautiful ear rings and yummi chocolate!
If you do not already follow Vedrana's BLOG - you should, she shows her readers a lot of pretty polishes :)
Thank you so, so much Vedrana, for this unexpected and lovely parcel, it made me so very happy <3

The sweet Katarina from Edgy Polish sent me these wonderful polishes - 2 Bootie Babe's (the coolest and funniest bottles ever LOL) and 2 Glitter Gal - thanks a lot Katarina, as soon as I get better time I will swatch them!!

My dear friend Elena from PicturedTinsel sent me all these marvelous polishes, a lot of gems, those Milani's are sooo pretty, thank you so, so much Elena <3

Another totally unexpected parcel came from sweet Laura, that I have come to know trough Danish and Scandinavian nail polish groups and we also were in last years birthday group together. The Dumle's might/might not have been in a higher number before this photo;) and the polishes are the lemming K.B. Shimmer Snow Way, a pretty sheer yellow effect polish from PA and a Pure Ice in a favorite shade: magenta with blue shimmer, called Jamaica me Crazy.
I was so touched by this Laura, thank you sooo very much!!

44 kommentarer:

  1. Happy birthday Maria :) I'm happy that you had wonderful day.
    Beautiful gifts and manicure.

    SvarSlet
  2. Look at all those polishes goodies!!! You are a lucky lady for sure! :) I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday you so deserve it! And your mani is stunning!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty, aren't they :)
      Thank you so much sweet Kristine!

      Slet
  3. Happy late birthday Maria!! *_* I'm happy you had a great day just like you planned it :) Your manicure is... awesome!! That Chanel is gorgeous!! And the flowers... oh my!! Lovely presents too, happy young woman! :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Christina, I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it Kelly, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. Beautiful flower nails! Sounds like you had a nice day. I can't imagine better gifts than nail polish and money for nail polish and vacations. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Lani, and I indeed had - and yes they are the best ever :)

      Slet
  6. Happy birthday! Are you really 60? It's hard to believe.
    Your manicure is beautiful and your gifts are great :-)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh I missed your birtjday, I'm so sorry! A late congrats to you dear Maria! I hope you had a great day. You sure got a lot of great polishes and presents! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Don't worry, better late then never, thanks a lot Ann-Sofie - and indeed I did!

      Slet
  8. Oooh, that mani is perfect for an important date like your latest birthday ^^
    And look how many cute bottles! The bottom-shaped-bottles make me laugh every time I see them XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so pleased you think so *Ky* - thanks a lot. And those bottles make me laugh too :)

      Slet
  9. Lovely mani and lovely presents. The Glitter Gal polishes look particularly interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank a lot Vedra, and once more thank you for the wonderful present <3

      Slet
  10. Wonderful mani for your birthday, I know you 'sparkled'. You've received nice polishes, can't wait to see them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I', so pleased you like it Katherine, thank you so much - I look forward to trying them out too :)

      Slet
  11. I'm so happy you had a good day! And what great presents you got!! Yay! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot my friend - and yes, I was so grateful for those lovely pessies :)

      Slet
  12. This is so beautiful! It's one of the prettiest manicures I've seen

    SvarSlet
  13. Red is always such a festive color, so it's perfect for a celebration! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! And yay for all your wonderful polish gifts. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, and lately I have used a lot of red polishes, so the blog will soon turn red, I'm afraid LOL
      Thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  14. Happy b'day or as many say here's to another trip around the sun - not sure if you use that phrase over there (I am one of your lucky USA followers)...something about the red base here really makes these flowers pop! You are such a talented lady - thanks for all the work you do and share with so many of us in blogland!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much rockbeach meme, and even if I haven't heard it before, I understand what it means, a beautiful way of saying it :)
      You make me blush, you are so kind :)

      Slet
  15. This a great birthday mani. Wow.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it my friend, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  16. Wonderful nails and gifts for what I hope was a wonderful birthday overall!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, it was indeed a wonderful day :)

      Slet
  17. Happy Birthday! (I'm sorry, I'm late)
    This is a gorgeous birthday mani! <3<3<3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and don't be sorry :)
      I'm so pleased you like my mani!

      Slet
  18. Beautiful birthday manicure! :-) I see that you got many interesting things, waiting to see the swatches! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, and yes, indeed I did :)

      Slet
  19. Happy birthday again, Maria!! It sounds like you had an amazing birthday! ♥

    SvarSlet
  20. Gorgeous mani and so lovely presents! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, and yes I love them :)

      Slet
  21. i'm so ashamed because i absolutely forgot about it :(
    happy belated birthday my dear :*
    lovely presents... day spend with your friends is always the best day :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Don't be - and thank you so much dear Zana :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...