Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. september 2013

Purple roses and glitter in my banana split

While I'm enjoying my last day as "teenager", busy preparing for tomorrow, I thought you might not yet be completely fed up with roses and pastel yellow ;)
The base color is Models Own scented Banana Split, a pale pastel yellow. I felt like painting roses, so I grabbed a bunch of acrylic craft colors and went ahead. I ended up with a fabric-like look, and before I top coated with Seche Vite I used a coat of P2 Glamorous Finish Holo top coat 040 Just Fantastic!
Mens jeg nyder min sidste dag som "teenager" og har travlt med forberedelserne til i morgen, tænkte jeg at i måske endnu ikke var helt trætte af roser og pastel gul ;)
Grundfarven er Models Own Banana Split, en pastel gul lak med duft. Jeg havde lyst til at male roser, so jeg greb nogle akrylfarver og gik i gang. Jeg endte op med et stof-print look, og før jeg topcoatede med Seche Vite, brugte jeg et lag P2 Glamorous Finish Holo top coat 040 Just Fantastic!

38 kommentarer:

  1. You are really talended Maria! Like that:))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Metalbebek - you make me proud!

      Slet
  2. I'm ready and willing to wish you a very merry happy b-day but it's not the time,yet XD
    And that is beautiful, it really is fabric-like! :)
    So cuuuute :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yayy, I can't wait ;)
      I'm so happy you like my piece of fabric, thanks a lot *Ky*

      Slet
  3. That's really really beautiful. Just one complaint: if it was for me, I would not have used a yellow base. You know I don't like yellow ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - and how fortunate it is that we like different things - otherwise it would be boring!

      Slet
  4. So beautiful! The colors are just perfect together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I liked that combo a lot too - thanks a lot Camilla!

      Slet
  5. lovely, banana goes great with purple :D

    SvarSlet
  6. That looks fantastic! I like all the details... the dots, the glitter, the pretty flowers... :)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is a little different than your usual floral designs and it looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Roxy!

      Slet
  8. Your roses are beautiful! I'm always amazed how much detail you can add to your designs! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Yun, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  9. Oh my goodness! You are crazy talented lady! Those roses are stunning and they look great over that pale base!... I don't know if it's tomorrow for you yet but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I don't care if it's early you deserve to have the happiest of happy birthdays! I hope you have a great day lady and rock some gorgeous nails!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is - so thannnk you so much sweet Kristine - you made me happy :)

      Slet
  10. Lovely mani. Nice choice on the colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them, thanks a lot Kaki!

      Slet
  11. Your roses are gorgeous! :-) I will not write anything about the base colour :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, also for not writing about my dear pastel yellow ;)

      Slet
  12. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them Traci, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  13. Your roses are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Katherine, I'm so pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  14. The colors are lovely together and the rosers are so pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot Helena!

      Slet
  15. I love this Models Own polish, the roses look great! (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, they make great polishes - thank you so much IsaBella :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...