Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. september 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 3

And the never ending story continues - click on the photos to enlarge them!

 
From LookFantastic these Rococo Nail Apparel's arrived - one of them I bought from HQhair earlier in that month a while back, and that one left me craving for more. I love everything about them, and look at those adorable boxes they come in, very sturdy and luxurious...

 
I re-homed these homeless Chanel polishes - and maybe you saw what this lead to in my Chanel Saturday introduction - click HERE

My husband got equipped with an wish list when he went for a trip - and brought these from tax-free ;)

From Wenche at Norway Nails I bought my first Linda Johansen, and let me tell you - they are so darn beautiful, the colors are bright and just Like I love them. Wenche always wraps the polishes so neatly - and she added a cuticle cream from Orly for me to try :)
If you shop in Wenches store Norway Nails, you get a 10% discount if you use the code MARIA10.
Jeg har købt disse lakker fra fra Norway Nails og hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat.

These 2 polishes arrived like this from an Ebay seller in the US - no bubble wrap - but some polish-angel must have protected them on their journey...

It's not all polishes IN, sometimes polishes have go OUT and to new homes, most of these and then some did...

A friend bought this lovely blue Nailstation Cocorico in Copenhagen for me - and the 2 Essies were from Ebay.

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)
 

31 kommentarer:

  1. never enough!!! I am drooling over your haulage!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe that should be my motto: Never enough ;)

      Slet
  2. Oh wow. That is quite a lot of polishes, and all of them look lovely. Red Dream caught my eye.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are gorgeous, and Red Dream is very much so :)

      Slet
  3. Love the colors you've got! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I love all of Rococo nail polishes, also Essie-Nailstation group, and surely your husband did a great job, those Linda Johansen polishes are wonderfl! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so pretty all of them, and yes, he can go soon again ;)

      Slet
  5. Nice haul! Taboo looks awesome. And I'm curious about Rococo. I wish I was as good as you to give polishes new homes. I don't think I would be able to get rid of my flakies, although I nearly never use them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, if your flakes makes you happy just by looking at them, then you shouldn't :)

      Slet
  6. And I thought I was bad :D - thank you for being as good at hauling as you are ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, I have been very, very bad the last months - so I'm happy that it makes you feel better hahahaha

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. BTW, this kind of post is so inspiring for me that in the next few days I'm going to post a similar one about my no-buy-summer with everything that arrived home from june to august XD
      You'll see ;)

      Slet
  8. Did my mouth just fell open... YES! There are some GORGEOUS polishes, looking forward to your swatches (and nail art!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Please shut it again, there now, you look so pretty now again ;) hahahha - there are indeed, and I am working on it :)

      Slet
  9. Oh wow haha. It really is never ending!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...