Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. september 2013

Chanel Delicatesse, Fashion's Night Out 2012 - swatches - Chanel Saturday

Today it's a new Chanel Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and this is the first of 4 Chanel posts this weekend!
Chanel Delicatesse – is part of the Fashion's Night Out 2012 trio that also included Provocation and Infidele.
I thought it would be straightforward to describe this crème polish, but as with most Chanels, it isn’t, it is complex. It’s both a soft light brown, but then again it also has a burnt red hue.
You easily can use it as a 1-coater, but here it is shown in 2 coats without a top coat. It’s very easy to apply and dries quickly.
I bought this polish pre-owned, and it’s not a color I normally would buy, but I’m happy to add it to my collection, and I was pleasantly surprised by it.
I dag er det igen Chanel Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel - og dette Chanel indlæg er det første af 4 denne weekend!
Chanel Delicatesse – tilhører Fashion's Night Out 2012 trioen, der også inkluderer Provocation og Infidele.
Jeg troede det ville være enkelt at beskrive denne cremelak, men som så ofte med Chanel lakker måtte jeg tænkte om, for den er faktisk både en lys brun, men den har helt klart også noget brændt rødt.
Du kan sagtens nøjes med et velpåført lag, men den er her vist i 2 lag, uden toplak. Den er meget let at påføre og tørrer hurtigt.
Jeg købte denne lak let brugt, og det er en farve, jeg normalt ikke ville købe, men jeg er glad for at have den i min samling, og jeg er faktisk positivt overrasket over den.
What do you think of Delicatesse...?
Go at check out what Elena has for us today - I cannot wait to see it :)
Hvad synes du om Delicatesse...?
Hvad mon Elena har til os i dag - jeg glæder mig til at se det :)

26 kommentarer:

  1. Very interesting colour, which really looks good on you. However I'm sure, I won't match with my skintone at all.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have come to think that most Chanel colors match most skin-tones LOL - so you never know ;)

      Slet
    2. Oh...Maria, sorry but I haven't yet come to this conclusion. I know for sure, that not only Délicatesse will not be matching with my skin tone. I don't even dare to think about wearing i.e. Mimosa.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Slet
    3. LOL, I guess I'm lucky to be able to wear most colors :)

      Slet
  2. I think I'd describe this as terracotta, mainly because of the burnt redish colour that it flashes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought of that too, but it hasn't gotten enough brick/orange in it, Chanel surely know how to make complex colors :)

      Slet
  3. My mum used to have a leather jacket in this exact shade and I loved it so much. I know it always reminded me of hot chocolate and caramel. So does this polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, such a pleasant association - and I agree, it is both hot chocolate and caramel :)

      Slet
  4. It's a really interesting color, I haven't noithing like this :)

    SvarSlet
  5. While Chanel June 539 is not my kind of colour, I like Chanel Delicatesse much more, it's such an interesting colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I see it brick orange and I am not sure I would buy it for me either ^^
    But I think that this kind of shades simply needs to be in everyone's nail polish collection :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not really there in person, it is more caramel with a burnt red/orange - and yes, I was very surprised to have it on my nails, I liked it much more than I thought I would!

      Slet
  7. Different color. it matches with fall!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed the perfect color for fall :)

      Slet
  8. Lovely autumn color. Love the length of your nails. You let them grow?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and yes, they are a bit longer, and I am starting to getting used to this length, so I think that's where I'm going to stay and see if I can make it work for me :)

      Slet
  9. This is SOOOOOOOOO my color! So if you ever feel the need to give it away-I'm here!!!!! HEHEHEH

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such an interesting color - but uh-ehm-ah - yes, but you might have to start looking elsewhere ;)

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. Fortunately there are colors for all of us :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...