Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. september 2013

Chanel Kaleidoscope 479, Gold Rush coll. swatches

As the third of four Chanel polishes this weekend I have Chanel Kaleidoscope 479 – it is part of the Gold Rush coll. in the fall of 2008 that included Kaleidoscope, Fantastic 481 and Gold Fiction.
It is like liquid metal when you look at it in the bottle, it’s as if it would be soft as velvet to touch… It’s a complex silvery bronze metallic/shimmer, but not prone to brush-strokes.
This is 2 easy coats, no top coat, and the formula and dry time is good.
Som den tredje af fire Chanel denne weekend viser jeg nu Chanel Kaleidoscope 479 – er fra Gold Rush coll. efteråret 2008 der omfattede Kaleidoscope, Fantastic 481 and Gold Fiction.
Kaleidoscope er som flydende metal, når man ser den i flasken, man kunne forestille sig at den ville være som fløjl at røre ved….
Den er en kompleks sølv/bronze kompleks metallic/shimmer, men er fri for synlige penselstrøg.
Du ser her 2 lag uden toplak, konstistensen og tørretiden er god, og den er let at påføre.

Do you see what I mean by liquid velvet...?
Kan du se hvad jeg mener med flydende fløjl...?

I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info about the year and collections they belong to.
If you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!
Jeg har fundet en masse info om de Chanel lakker jeg allerede har, se min liste HER - men hvis du kan hjælpe mig videre med år og kollektioner på de sidste, vil jeg meget gerne høre fra dig, enten her eller på metzger@mail.tele.dk - tusind tak!

24 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, I love it. I'd probably stare at my nails all the time if I had this polish on.

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a spectacular polish indeed. Soooo pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it, didn't think you would actually :)

      Slet
  3. I like this colour so much :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Fancy polish. It looks 'chique' on your nails.

    SvarSlet
  5. Love this! I keep scrolling back up to look at it :P

    SvarSlet
  6. wow gorgeous! Do you remember I commented that I really want a Chanel one day... guess what.. I got two for my Bday. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, congrats, I'm sure you will love them - which did you get..?

      Slet
  7. Ok this one is stunning!! Looks so beautiful on your nails!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very unique polish :) - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. I love it! And it reminds me Any way any time from Sephora ^^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...