Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. september 2013

Chanel Magic - Fashion Night Out 2013 - swatches and comparison

Chanel Magic is from the duo set including Cosmic and Magic from Vouge's Fashion Night Out 2013 - and I was lucky to grab it at a slightly humane price on Ebay.
Later today I will show you Cosmic, that is the most interesting of the two.
Magic, here shown in 2 coats, is a dark navy blue cream, the formula is perfect, the dry time is good and the shine without a top coat is fantastic.
But is DOES look a lot like Chanel Blue Rebel, see my comparison below.
Chanel Magic er fra duosætter der indeholder Cosmic og Magic fraVouge's Fashion Night Out 2013 - og jeg var heldig at finde dem til et lettere human pris på Ebay.
Senere i dag vil jeg vise Cosmic, der er den mest interessante af de to.
Magic, her vist i to lag, er en mørk navyblå, konsistensen er perfekt, den er let at påføre og tørretiden er god. Og dens naturligt skinnende finish uden toplak er fantastisk.
Men den LIGNER Chanel Blue Rebel meget, se min sammenligning nedenstående.
- and the comparison:
As you can see Blue Rebel is very close - it is however very slightly lighter and a tad dusty compared to Magic, but in low light I cannot tell them apart....

33 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous. I like that Magic is a bit tealer than Blue Rebel.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not much, and I think I would say more blue :)

      Slet
  2. Ambos son muy parecidos, pero el magic ha tenido algo que me ha impactado.....lo quiero!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm hoping you wrote something nice ;) - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Well, Blue Rebel was my first thought and I'm almost sure, Cosmic might be very similar to Dior Black Sequins.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think the glitters might be a bit different, but I do not own BS :)

      Slet
  4. This colour is very similar to one I have from gosh that was a limited edition cant remember the name if i do I let you know :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's not really unique, but quite pretty!

      Slet
  5. I usually don't like blue nail polish but this shade of blue is one that I would definitely consider wearing!

    SvarSlet
  6. All of you're Chanel polishes make me smile, gorgeous colors haha! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to hear that, thanks a lot Kelly :)

      Slet
  7. Such a pure and beautiful colour! I definitely like this one!

    SvarSlet
  8. Magic is really magical! I like both of them, but I like Magic more! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I think I like Cosmic the best, but both are gorgeous!

      Slet
  9. I love it! It reminds me of L'oreal 615 ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't know that L'Oreal, but I'm glad you like this one :)

      Slet
  10. A little difference but two beauty's.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very pretty both of them, I agree :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...