Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. september 2013

Chanel Lotus Rouge 455 fall 2007 swatches

Chanel 455 Lotus Rouge – was originally released fall 2007, but it is still being sold. The other fall 2007 polishes were the 3 limited editions: Lily Beige 451, Magnolia Rose 453 and Tulipe Noir 457.
Lotus Rouge is a vampy blood red creme polish with an amazing shine.
Here you see 2 easy coats with an amazing formula and a quick dry time – I love it!!
Chanel 455 Lotus Rouge – blev oprindeligt udgivet i efteråret 2007, men sælges stadig. De øvrige efterårslakker var limited editions: Lily Beige 451, Magnolia Rose 453, Tulipe Noir 457. 
Lotus Rouge er en vampet blodrød cremelak med en fantastisk skinnende finish.
Den er her vist i 2 lette lag på grund af den fantastiske konsistens og en hurtig tørretid – jeg elsker den!!
Do you like Lotus Rouge...?
Kan du li' Lotus Rouge...?

35 kommentarer:

  1. That's a cool red. I'd wear that! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Great shade. I'd wear it always.

    SvarSlet
  3. A classic dark red - always in fashion :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a beautiful color! ❤️

    SvarSlet
  5. It reminds me of blood, truely! ^^
    Love it

    SvarSlet
  6. He was my number one last year.

    A wonderful red.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed a wonderful red - Chanel really knows how to create those reds, don't they :)

      Slet
  7. I ahev a few reds now that I just love! Start loving red more and more <3 Gorgeous red, it's very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My passion for red have grown much too - ad yes, it is amazing!

      Slet
  8. Wow such a perfect classy red! I love it.

    SvarSlet
  9. A Perfect red! Love this kind of polishes.

    SvarSlet
  10. It looks good on your nails :-) I could wear it... one day... :-) and with some flowers.. :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. If I like it? I love this polish. Red polish stays so beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  12. i have aura 'lotus rouge' and the color seems very much close to your lotus rouge ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, then you are a lucky woman, because it is so pretty :)

      Slet
  13. This is such a beautiful red!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, it's difficult not to love it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...