Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. september 2013

Flowers for Vedrana

Earlier today I showed you swatches of the beautiful Aura Inches 323 One Step Too Early, that the sweet Vedrana from Cajkine kandže i sve njihove boje sent for my birthday...
So these flowers are for you, my friend!
The base color is the gorgeous Aura Inches 323 One Step Too Early. Then I randomly sponged my nails with the the gorgeous holographic micro glitter Ciate Confetti to add some bling, and then I painted simple flowers without overpowering the pretty polish. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite.
I hope you liked my flowers Vedrana, and once again - thank you so much!!
Grundfarven er den smukke Aura Inches 323 One Step Too Early. Derefter duppede neglene lidt her og der med den smukke holografiske mikroglitter Ciate Confetti for at give lidt bling, og derefter malede jeg enkle blomster, der ikke skal dominere den smukke lak. Toplakken er Seche Vite.
Jeg håber du synes om blomsterne Vedrana - og endnu en gang tusind tak!!

26 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a beautiful manicure! Lovely

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Roxy!!

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  3. I love it. The flowers are gorgeous and the holo glitter is my favourite.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was hoping so much you would, and I agree that holo glitter is amazing - thanks a lot once again, dear Vedrana!

      Slet
  4. Perfect combination of colours and the glitter looks perfect on this beautiful base! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Tanja!!

      Slet
  5. I like your flowers a lot :-). It's lovely with the sparkle around them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Katherine, I'm so pleased to hear it :)

      Slet
  6. Wonderful! The glitter is like fireworks.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, I thought so too - thanks a lot Karen!

      Slet
  7. wow, for the polish and the flowers :D

    SvarSlet
  8. These are gorgeous! I love the colors in your flowers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like the combination, thanks a lot ScarsLikeLace!

      Slet
  9. Oh my, this is so beautiful! I love the touch of holo rainbows in the flowers. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Yun, that Ciate Confetti really can make rainbows :)

      Slet
  10. Ohhh, I love this colour combo!
    Great choice :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much *Ky*, I'm so pleased you like the combination :)

      Slet
  11. This looks really great, expecially for the base color is still appealing on it's own.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elena, and yes, that color is sooo appealing :)

      Slet
  12. ı want to see these flowers on my nails too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL come and visit, and I will paint flowers on your nails :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...