Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. september 2013

Chanel Cosmic - Fashion Night Out 2013 - swatches

Chanel Cosmic is from the duo set including Cosmic and Magic from Vouge's Fashion Night Out 2013 - and I was lucky to grab it at a slightly humane price on Ebay.
Earlier today I showed you Magic - click HERE.
Cosmic, here shown in 2 coats, is back with silver flecks, the formula is perfect, the dry time is good and the shine without a top coat is fantastic.
Chanel Cosmic er fra duosætter der indeholder Cosmic og Magic fraVouge's Fashion Night Out 2013 - og jeg var heldig at finde dem til et lettere human pris på Ebay.
Tidligere i dag viste jeg Magic - klik HER.
Cosmic, her vist i to lag, er sort med sølv flecks, konsistensen er perfekt, den er let at påføre og tørretiden er god. Og dens naturligt skinnende finish uden toplak er fantastisk.
What do you think of Cosmic...?
Hvad synes du om Cosmic...?

30 kommentarer:

  1. That's a awesome shade!! :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous, this one is going on my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should grab it soon if you get the chance, they are not sold in the stores...

      Slet
  3. I bet bright flowers would look wonderful on it! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I wish the sparkles were more visible. I like Magic better.

    SvarSlet
  5. Just... gorgeoussss!! Loed your comment.. for a slight human price hahah! Kisses,

    Cristina

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks :) - and sometimes you have to pay to get what you want - will get so annoyed if this goes in the permanent selection hahahaha

      Slet
  6. I have Cosmic & Magic and I love them so much <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I noticed - and they really are gorgeous :)

      Slet
  7. Unfortunately I could not grab it. It's so beautiful. So I'll comfort myself with Dior Black Sequins, which of course is no dupe, but very similar.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, and I'm pleased to hear that they only are similar :)

      Slet
  8. OK, OK... Fist Magic, now Cosmic... these are "my" colours and Cosmic is perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. ...I love chanel nail polishes!!!...cosmic and magic are very pretty!!!
    ...kiss...lu!!!

    SvarSlet
  10. Black with a little shimmer. It stays a classic beauty and now we can see why ;-).

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...