Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. september 2013

Pretty & Polished swatches: Delightful Daisy and Victorian Viburnum

Today I have two pastels with a pretty shimmer from Pretty & Polished to show you.
Both are shown in two easy coats without a top coat.

Pretty & Polished Delightful Daisy is a pretty pastel/bright yellow with a lovely shimmer, I think it would work well with many types of skin tone...

Pretty & Polished Victorian Viburnum is a pale bluish mint - also with a lovely shimmer, and in person I didn't see my ridges peep through, so it was OK, but for the photos 3 coats would have been prettier - but as I said 2 coats is enough...

Are you getting sick and tired of all my pastels, or can you take a "few" more throughout fall ;)

I bought these from  Edgy Polish

34 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely shimmer. I like the blue one.

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - but it is more mint than blue :)

      Slet
  3. Very nice pictures! And yes, let us have more pastels!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them :) - you might get for ;)

      Slet
  4. Victorian Viburnum is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm not really a fun of this type of shimmer-y polishes but I have to admit that they look really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was a bit surprised to find them this shimmery, but now I kind of like it :)

      Slet
  6. I won't ever be sick of your cute pastels ^^
    Victorian viburnum is just... Woah! *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, they are difficult to be sick of LOL - alltho I feel the darker colors are getting prettier and prettier again :)

      Slet
  7. You've got any pastel yellows? :P Hahaha!! They do look great on you, so no wonder you love them so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think this is my only one ;) - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  8. both are really lovely shades...

    SvarSlet
  9. I love how lovely and shimmery these are! The yellow is an especially cute shade! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow!!! So shimmery and stunning! I'm not big on yellows but this one is definitely beautiful! Perfect swatches lady! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I still love the pastels! I also like it when indie makes branch out from glitter bombs once in a while. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and I agree, and I suspect it's more difficult to make a good shimmer or cream - but that's just a guess :)

      Slet
  12. I don't think I'll get sick of your pastels :D They're so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so relieved to hear that LOL - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  13. Pastels look great on you <3
    Such beautiful shimmers. Not surprisingly, my own pick would be the yellow one! :-*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, and it's so nice that others that I love yellow :)

      Slet
  14. I love Victorian Viburnum :-) I will never get sick of your pastels, even yellows... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I totally have yellow-corrupted you my friend ;)

      Slet
  15. Great with the little shimmer in it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...