Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. september 2013

Chanel Bel Argus 667 - L'ete Papillon de Chanel coll. - swatches

Earlier today I showd the brother Azuré - and here we have Chanel Bel Argus 667.
It's a metallic blue with with duochrome tendencies, a lot of shimmer and hints of purple without being a blurple. It’s very “alive” on the nail, changing all the time…
It’s shown in two coats and a top coat that will smooth any signs of brush strokes. It’s not difficult to apply, just be a bit careful, and the dry time is good.  
It is part of the summer 2013 collection “L'ete Papillon de Chanel” including Bel Argus 667, Azuré 567 and Lilis 647.
Tidligere i dag viste jeg broderen Azuré - og her er Chanel Bel Argus 667.
Den er en metallic blå med duochrome tendenser, en masse shimmer og hints af lilla, men uden af være blå-lilla. Den er meget "levende" på neglen og forandrer sig hele tiden...
Den er vist i 2 lag med toplak, der udglatter evt. tegn på penselmærker. Den er ikke svær at lægge, man skal bare være lidt omhyggelig, og tørretiden er god.
Den er del af L'ete Papillon de Chanel kollektionen fra sommeren 2013, der består af Bel Argus 667, Azuré 567 and Lilis 647.

Do you like Bel Agrus?
Kan du li' Bel Argus?

I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info about the year and collections they belong to.
If you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!
Jeg har fundet en masse info om de Chanel lakker jeg allerede har, se min liste HER - men hvis du kan hjælpe mig videre med år og kollektioner på de sidste, vil jeg meget gerne høre fra dig, enten her eller på metzger@mail.tele.dk - tusind tak!

34 kommentarer:

  1. Whoa, that's seriously beautiful!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Ah, I like this one better than its sibling. Very interesting and pretty colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is interesting indeed, and I prefer this one too!

      Slet
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how reflective it is!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wooow it must be mine too :) love it so much :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Whoa! What a stunner!I don't own many Channels BC of price, but it seems some are WAY more worth it! SO BEAUTIFUL!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, once on your nails, you are smitten by their depth... :)

      Slet
  6. this is def my fav summer polish!

    SvarSlet
  7. Such a gorgeous blue on you, Maria! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  8. Woahhh that close-up is something amazing *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there you really see what this baby is able to offer :)

      Slet
  9. Oh my....another one I could stare at all day...hehe

    SvarSlet
  10. What a depth has this polish. Amazing color.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...