Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. september 2013

Flowers for Freya’s cats are guest posting at The Clockwise Nail Polish

Today I have been invited to guest post for the sweet Christina on The Clockwise Nail Polish - to see and read more, please visit Christina's beautiful blog!!
I dag gæsteposter jeg hos den søde Christina på The Clockwise Nail Polish - så aflæg hendes flotte blog et besøg for at se og læse mere!!


19 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Amanda - b.t.w. I love your avatar ;)

      Slet
  2. These nails are beautiful, I've been craving Freya's Cats since I first saw it. The art works beautifully with it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ithfifi Williams, I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  3. What cute base and the model is amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a really beautiful mani! I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm really pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  5. Wonderful blue, wonderful design!

    SvarSlet
  6. Great combination of colors in this manicure. Love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Katherine, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  7. finally some nail art, bless you :D
    incredible job, as always <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...