Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. september 2013

Green in green in green - Artsy Wednesday

The theme in this Artsy Wednesday is green!
My base color is not really visible under all the sponging, but it is Chick Polish Moss. I used green holographic polishes for random sponging to create a kind of forest background, and they are: A-England Saint George + Dragon, Color Club Kismet and Nabi Hologram 09 Green.
With acrylic craft colors I painted a few flower vines and top coated with Seche Vite.
Temaet i denne Artsy Wednesday er grøn!
Min grundfarve er ikke rigtigt synlig under alle de farver, jeg har duppet på, men det er Chick Polish Moss. Jeg brugte grønne holografiske lakker som jeg duppede på for at skabe en skovagtig baggrund, de er: A-England Saint George + Dragon, Color Club Kismet and Nabi Hologram 09 Green.
Jeg malede nogle få blomsterranker med akrylfave, og toplakken er Seche Vite.

Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Jessica - Beauty Gnome 
Emily - An Accent Nail
Catrine - Unnakednails 
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Haylee - Makeup and Masala

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna

27 kommentarer:

  1. I own saint George but now I remember that I really *need* dragon XD
    What a lovely work! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow! I love this manicure. The base color is great and your flowers, as always, are so beautiful :-)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Lillibit, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Maria i love it, looks like painting :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Interesting mani. Quite autumnal. I wish I could see what the sponged base looked like before you painted over it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I had planned to take a photo - but forgot LOL - and I agree it is autumnal - thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear that, thanks a lot BBeauty Shades :)

      Slet
  6. Oooh I really like this one! Green is one of my favorite colors for polish and all these greens together is just making me drool!! LOL Super gorgeous nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kristine - and LOL in this case "I really like this one" must mean all of them, right ;)

      Slet
  7. I have had Dragon sitting in my box of untrieds for a very long time now. Perhaps it's time to dust it off and try it on :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Be careful, he might blow fire on you if he is annoyed because you forgot him ;)

      Slet
  8. Lovely work. Your forest background looks great.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it- thanks a lot Katherine :)

      Slet
  9. I like the sponging of the green holographic polishes!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Anna, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  10. This is lovely Maria, the holographic gives it such depth and texture! Great work!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Mel, I'm so pleased you think so :)

      Slet
  11. Stunning! I love the shades you chose!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Michelle, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  12. So sparkly and awesome! Love this green mani!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, I'm so pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love how it sparkles! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...