Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. september 2013

Chanel Peche Nacree 515 swatches

Chanel Peche Nacree 515 – is from the spring 2011 coll.: Les Perles de Chanel, that includes Black Pearl 513, Pearl Drop 511 and Peche Nacree 515.
It’s a pearly pastel peach, bringing me memories of old-fashioned salmon colored under wear and it's not really my kind of color, even if it surprisingly enough isn't a total clash against my skin tone. But it is my mission to show as many different Chanels on my blog as possible :)
There is visible white nail line in two coats, so these swatches are in 3 easy coats, without a top coat and the dry time is good.
Chanel Peche Nacree 515 – er fra forårskollektionen i 2011, Les Perles de Chanel, der inkluderer Black Pearl 513, Pearl Drop 511 and Peche Nacree 515.
Det er en perlemors ferskenfarve, som giver mig associationer om gammeldags, laksefarvet undertøj... Det er ikke rigtigt min farve, uden at det dog er en total katastrofe mod min hudfarve. Og det er min mission at vise så mange Chaneller på bloggen som muligt!
Dette er 3 lag uden toplak, du kan sagtens nøjes med 2 lag, hvis du kan leve med en svagt synlig tip. Den er let at påføre og tørrer godt.

What do you think of Peche Nacree...?
Hvad synes du on Peche Nacree...?

I have found a lot of information about the Chanel polishes on my LIST, but still miss a lot of info about the year and collections they belong to.
If you can help me with any of the missing info - I hope to hear from you, here or on my email metzger@mail.tele.dk - thank you!
Jeg har fundet en masse info om de Chanel lakker jeg allerede har, se min liste HER - men hvis du kan hjælpe mig videre med år og kollektioner på de sidste, vil jeg meget gerne høre fra dig, enten her eller på metzger@mail.tele.dk - tusind tak!

21 kommentarer:

  1. I like how it looks on you. The description, how it reminded you of old fashioned underwear made me smile. I have had my grandma's silk négligé in such colour dyed black and now I wear it as a LBD. I hated its original colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it was such a "hot" color back then, and I think it is a color you either love or hate :)

      Slet
  2. This makes me think of grandma too. You're not old enough to wear this really, hahahaha!!! :D Joke aside: Nice shimmer. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah come on, I'm 60, I'm old enough hahaha - but I probably arent going to ;)
      Yes, the shimmer is very nice :)

      Slet
  3. I love this color! It is really pretty and refreshing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. For anyone loving peach colors, this is definitely beautiful :)

      Slet
  4. ❤️ I really like this color

    SvarSlet
  5. I like this color, but I agree -- it reminds me of baby powder and all that sort of stuff! It might be nice as a base for nail art, I guess?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and it would be a great base for nail art :)

      Slet
  6. Can I say that I REALLY love it with your skintone? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wow, that does not make two of us hahaha ;)

      Slet
  7. I love the subtle shimmer in this polish. It makes it so fancy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The shimmer makes it more interesting indeed :)

      Slet
  8. lovely, gentle... but not entirely my type ;)
    looks good on you :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very gentle, but you do not convince me ;)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. Yes, I know you like a good peach, so this is definitely a color for you :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...