Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. september 2013

Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle swatches

Today I have 2 posts - the first is about this beauty:
Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle is a gorgeous blue toned purple, without being a blurple. It has duochrome tendencies and a gorgeous multi-sized shimmer in blue and pink.
The application is easy and the dry time is quick!

I bought it from Norway Nails, and if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount.
Jeg købte den hos Norway Nails og hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat.

27 kommentarer:

  1. I'm dazzled by the sparkle! This is Pretty Serious-ly gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is sooo amazing :) - Pretty seriously much ;)

      Slet
  2. Wow this is one of my favourite colours! And this polish looks really gorgeous. Love it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a beautiful colour and looks great on you :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is one of the most beautiful nail lacquers I've ever seen! Great pick ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to hear that. I hope you get it, if you haven't already!

      Slet
  5. Omg look at that shimmer! It's sooo gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. wow! such an amazing colour <3

    SvarSlet
  7. The shimmers in there are just AMAZING! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  8. Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle is really special, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful color! It seems like all the Pretty Serious polishes are beautiful and of good quality.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they make truly gorgeous polishes and the quality is really good!

      Slet
  10. I love purple polishes. I find it classy and feminin.

    SvarSlet
  11. this one is really gorgeous *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. This is beautiful! I love the macro shot! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, and yes, the macro shows it even better :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...