Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 21. februar 2012

China Glaze Below Deck – Essie Merino Cool comparison

Below Deck and Merino Cool are so close that I IRL could not tell the difference, but I see it on the photos, Below deck is a bit more warm toned.
This is two coats of each over a base coat, but no top coat. I have China Glaze BelowDeck on index ring finger and Essie Merino Cool on middle and pinkie.
Formula wise the Essie was a bit thinner in the first coat, but not after the second. They are both good polishes, that applies easily and dries quickly.
Below Deck og Merino Cool er så lig hinanden, at jeg ikke kan se forskellen på neglene, men på billederne ser jeg at Below Deck er en smule mere varm i tonen.
Du ser her 2 lag af hver, Below Deck har jeg på pege- og ringfinger og Merino Cool har jeg på langemand og lillefinger.
Merino Cool var en smule tyndere ved første lag, men efter to lag var det det samme. Det er to gode lakker, der er lette at påføre og som tørrer hurtigt.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Below deck is one of my favs.. an wow these 2 a super close

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. haha, I really like it too, and later this week I will show you two times where I forced myself to do nail art on it even if I didn't really want to - that's bad LOL

      Slet
  2. Nice comparison, very close in color

    SvarSlet
  3. I can't really tell a difference in the colors. =P I like this color, though!

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you hermetic and ScarsLikeLace - IRL I cannot tell them apart on the nails :)

    SvarSlet
  5. i can't see the difference, i'm glad i don't need to have bellow deck ;-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...