Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 23. februar 2012

Butter London spring/summer collection 2012


I just got my first 5 Butter London polishes, and if there is such a thing called a polishgasm ;) – that’s what I experienced when I unpacked these beauties, OHM – they are SO gorgeous!!
Jeg har netop købt mine første 5 Butter London neglelakker, og jeg ved ikke om der findes noget der hedder en neglelaksgasme ;) – i såfald var det hvad jeg oplevede da jeg pakkede disse skønheder ud – de er bare SÅ smukke!!

The first 3, I’m showing you are from the spring/summer collection 2012.  They are all shown with 2 coats over a ridge filler base coat and without a top coat. Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to color edit Slapper and Trout Pout to match real life, I can seethat Butter Londons own homepage doesn't really can either. But I'll describe them the best I can!
De første 3 som jeg vil vise er fra forårs/sommer kollektionen 2012. De er alle vist med 2 lag over en ridge fille grundlak og uden en toplak. Desværre formår jeg ikke at farveredigere Slapper og Trout Pout, så de er nøjagtige, det kniber også på Butter Londons egen hjemmeside. Men jeg vil beskrive dem så godt, jeg kan.


Bossy Boots is an opaque cream in a very light khaki green, described as light pistachio green. It was a tiny bit thick, ever so slightly, and didn’t applied as smooth as the others I tried, so I’ll add a touch of thinner before I use it again.
Bossy Boots er en meget lys khaki grøn, beskrevet som en lys pistachio grøn. Den var en lille, bitte smule tyk, så den var ikke lige så jævn at påføre som de andre, så jeg vil tynde den lidt inden næste gang, jeg bruger den.

Slapper is MUCH more teal green that this blue tone. Slapper er MEGET mere grøn teal end denne blå tone.
It's MUCH more teal green that this blue tone. Den er MEGET mere grøn teal end denne blå tone.
Slapper is an in your face cheerfully bright perfect green teal cream, OHMG it’s SO gorgeous, and it’s MUCH more teal green that these BLUE toned photos – sorry about that. It applies well and dries fairly quickly.
Slapper en lige-på-og-hårdt munter, klar og fuldstændig perfekt teal grøn/turkisgrøn, den er SÅ smuk, og MEGET mere grøn i tonen end disse fotos, hvor den fremstår BLÅ, det er jeg ked af. Den er let at lægge og tørrer ret hurtigt.


Trout Pout is a cream, described as a cantaloupe, pale and retro shade. I disagree a bit here, IMO it’s a fairly bold, bright mix of pink, cantaloupe and coral. It applies well and dries fairly quickly.
Trout Pout er en creme lak, der beskrives som en cantaloupe, bleg, retro farve. Men jeg er nu ikke enig, efter min mening er den en ret dristig, lysende miks af lyserød, cantaloupe og koral. Den er let at lægge og tørrer ret hurtigt.



13 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor ser de fine ud - er især vild med Trout Pout. Hvor har du købt dem henne?
    Jeg har kun en Butter London lak - i orange som desværre ikke er god til min hudfarve, så jeg har faktisk aldrig prøvet den. Tror jeg vil prøve at købe Trout Pout i stedet :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak Heidi, ja, de ER fine :) jeg købte dem i Enland hos www.bathandunwind.com/ - jeg "kom til" at købe 5, så var de fragtfri ;)

      Slet
  2. All the colors are so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Sandra, I also bought HRH and Wallis too, they are GORGEOUS!

      Slet
  3. Great colors! I am trying not to buy them because they're pricey and I already have similar cremes, but I don't think that'll last. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH Karen, I'm so sorry to lead you astray LOL

      Slet
  4. trout pout looks pretty.... I feel there is really nothing special about these colors and i feel bad spending so much money on one hehehe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes, they are pretty pricey, but I wish I could show you HOW beautiful Slapper is, it's stunning, if you like teal :)

      Slet
  5. bossy boots is my favorite here, lovely color indeed :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, nail crazy, I look forward to doing some nail art on that one, haven't decided yet :)

      Slet
  6. Beautiful! I have Trout Pout and Bossy Boots and adore them so much. Perfect spring colours. I think you did them justice. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and yes, I think the TP is almost true to real life, but OH, that beautiful Slapper, I really would like to be able to do that one justice!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...