Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 24. februar 2012

Spring green 2012 comparison - sammenligning

indoor/flash - indendørs/blitz
 
My second post today is just a quick comparison of 3 of the delicate, more or less pale spring green colors, I purchased so far. Left to right: Butter London Bossy Boots, Essie Navigate Her, DiorWaterlily, and the pinkie is Bossy Boots too.
Mit andet indlæg i dag er bare en hurtig sammenligning af de 3 sarte, mere eller mindre grønne forårsfarver, som jeg foreløbig har købt. Fra venstre mod højre: Butter London Bossy Boots, Essie Navigate Her, Dior Waterlily, og på lillefingeren også Bossy Boots.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for the comp! I'm thinking I may need Bossy Boots.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, Karen, it's funny how those "need" suddenly occur :)

      Slet
  2. Thank you for doing this! It's exactly what I was looking for. I have the butter london, but not the other two, so it's great to see how they compare. And actually, I think my favourite is Bossy Boots. Maybe I don't need to have the others to be satisfied in a perfect green for spring. Thank you for helping me to make up my mind!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad it was helpful, The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Slet
  3. they all looks nice, but... bossy boots is my favorite here *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Bossy Boots - that's you hahaha, I mean a great polish for you, Zana ;)

      Slet
  4. They look great! Who need favorites when you have them all!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...