Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. februar 2012

China Glaze Below Deck, swatches & review - anmeldelse




I'm sorry to bombard you with posts today, but I have so much prepared LOL
Below Deck is a gorgeous mauve creme polish, a polish that I for some reason really wants to wear without nail art.
It’s easy to apply and dries quickly. Here you have 2 coats over a ridge filer and without a top coat.
Below Deck is so close to Essie Merino Cool, that I IRL cannot tell the difference on the nails.

Jeg er ked af at tæppebombe med så mange indlæg i dag, men jeg har så meget liggende klar :)
Below Deck er en meget smuk mauve creme lak, som jeg af en eller anden grund aldrig har lyst til at bruge nail art på.
Den er let at påføre og tørrer hurtigt, og du ser her 2 lag over en ridgefiller grundlak, men uden toplak.
Below Deck er så lig Essie Merino Cool, at jeg ikke kan se forskel, hvis jeg lægger dem skiftevis på neglene.

7 kommentarer:

  1. already a new post!? boy you're fast :-D
    i have merino cool, and love it... which reminds me, i didn't wear it for a long, long time :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm sorry I cannot help myself, but the one posted a minute ago is the last today, I think, I almost promise ;)
      I'll bring a comparison between the too within the next week :)

      Slet
  2. this is such a pretty color! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydia - I really like it too :)

      Slet
  3. Beautiful... I really love these dusty mauve colours. It looks wonderful on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, The Lacquer Tracker, unfortunately my husband isn't too keen on mauve, not that it stops me or should stop me, but somehow it still does LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...