Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 28. februar 2012

Earthward Secondhand Silk dots + Misa Earthward Swatches & review - anmeldelse


I got the idea to let the handsome dark chocolate brown Misa Eartward (se swatches below) meet the delicate, slightly dusty rose/pink China Glaze Secondhand Silk, so I went ahead using a dotting tool and finished with a top coat.
A super quick and easy mani, you can combine whatever colors you like...
Jeg fik lyst til at lade den smukke, mørke chokoladefarvede Misa Earthward (se den alene her nedenstående) møde den gammelrosa/lyserøde China Glaze Secondhand Silk, så jeg gik i gang med et dotting tool og afsluttede med en toplak.
Det er et superhurtigt og let design, og du kan kombinere alle mulige farver...
Earthward is a dark chocolate warm earthy toned polish with a light shimmer and light metallic kind of finish. I'm not really a brown color person, but this is so dark and nice. One coat is almost enough, but this is two coats over one coat of ridge filler base coat and without a top coat. It dries medium fast with a shiny finish.
Earthward er en mørk, varm, jordbrun chokoladefarve med et let shimmer og et let metallic præg. Jeg er ellers ikke så meget til brunt, men denne er lækker og mørk. Et lag er næsten nok, men her ser du to lag over et lag ridge filler som grundlak, men der er ikke brugt toplak. Den tørrer forholdsvis hurtigt og med en skinnende finish.

16 kommentarer:

  1. i love this mani.. I love any dot mani ahhaha... the color combination is great :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, dots are so nice, thanks Polish Amor ;)

      Slet
  2. This is so beautiful- I love the size gradient for the dots, and the combination of pale pink and chocolate brown is wonderful. I've never come across this Misa polish before- is it new or old? Either way, this looks lovely, Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you The Lacuer Tracker, I haven't been able to find out from which year Earthward is, only information that suggests it's from before 2007 - I would really like to know!

      Slet
  3. These colors look good together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you ScarsLikeLace, I too found the combination nice :)

      Slet
  4. love it and the colors are great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Shannara, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  5. yummy yummy, great color and cute dots, love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Strawberry chocolate thats all I am going to say:) Lol I am hungry now:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, actually yes, or strawberry soft ice and dark chocolate, yummi :)

      Slet
  7. This colour reminds me of a creamy chocolate... :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...