Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. februar 2012

Hearts on fire - hjerter i brand





Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
At first I was going to make hearts on fire on the black Essie Licorice, but then I added 1 coat of Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times to create even more fire illusion, maybe too much – I’ll let you decide…
The red-hot hearts I more or less marbled with acrylic colors before painting and a fine brush. On my ring finger one hart actually have caught fire, the others are not there yet, but they are almost ready to combust. I finished off with a top coat.
God Valentines dag
Først ville jeg lave brændende hjerter på den sorte Essie Licorice, men så lagde jeg også et lag Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times for at give en endnu større ild effekt – for meget måske, det vil jeg lade dig komme med et bud på…
De brandvarme hjerte lavede jeg ved at blande acrylfarver løst med penslen, og på min ringfinger lavede jeget hjerte, der er brudt i brand. De andre er endnu kun brandvarme og mere eller mindre klar til at flamme i lys lue. Jeg sluttede med et lag toplak.

22 kommentarer:

  1. looks like it is on fire.. super cool!

    SvarSlet
  2. wow, this looks so beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, thanks, I was so excited to see if you all would like this LOL

      Slet
  3. Great mani for this holiday--very dramatic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Karen, yes it's dramatic to have a heart on fire - at least I seem to remember LOL

      Slet
  4. I love this! Especially with the flakies in the background!! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  5. Thank you ScarsLikeLace, I thought it was so appropriate for this theme :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous mani,great color combo:)Love it:)and happy Valentines day my dear <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi - and a late Happy Valentines to you too :)

      Slet
  7. Super flotte. Det må ha taget lang tid at lave.
    KH Jane

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hej Jane og tusind tak, og faktisk er de meget lette/hurtige at lave :)

      Slet
  8. It's so happy-hearty without being all cutesy, I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nail Nerd, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Slet
  9. this is amazing! :) great job! i love it!

    SvarSlet
  10. love it, this really looks spectacular :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Too hot for me, I have a feeling that these kind of colours (orange) doesn't go good with my nails :-( But, your colour combination and your hearts on fire really burn! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...