Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. februar 2012

Dior Waterlily, swatches & review - anmeldelse

 
 
Waterlily is my very first Dior polish, I bought it for myself on Valentine’s day :)
It’s an extremely pretty delicate spring green shimmer polish, and it’s almost opaque in one coat – and OHMG I love this color.
It applies well, dries fairly quickly and does not give any staining after a few days of wear. BUT it’s scented, and I am a bit annoyed with that. The sweet rose-like scent was a bit cloying, but I know I have a very strong sense of smell, so it might not irritate you.
Here you have 2 coats over a ridge filler base coat, but without a top coat.
Bottom line is: Do I regret buying this expensive polish – no, not one moment!
Waterlily er min første Dior lak, jeg købte den til mig selv på Valentins dag :)  
Det er en utroligt lækker forårsgrøn shimmer lak, der næsten dækker ved et lag – og hvor ER jeg vild med denne farve.
Den er let at påføre og tørrer ret hurtigt, og den giver ikke misfarvning. MEN den er parfumeret, og det irriterer mig lidt. Den søde rosenagtige duft er en lille smule for meget, men jeg ved godt at min lugtesans er stærk, så den irriterer måske ikke dig.
Her ser du den med 2 lag over en ridge filler grundlak, men uden toplak.
Og når alt kommer til alt, så har jeg ikke fortrudt købet et sekund!

12 kommentarer:

  1. It really goes great with your skintone, but I feel it is a hard color to pull off; looks gorgeous, I love the shimmer

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you hermetic, I have always liked the stronger green colors, but I was pleased to see, that this was very nice for me too :)

      Slet
  2. I like this green, very pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It certainly is, ScarsLikeLace, I'm so glad I bought it....

      Slet
  3. lovely color, it reminds me of 'sold out for ever' by catrice :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you crazy nail - hahahaha nail crazy ;)

      Slet
    2. Oh, forgot "sold out for ever" that's a cool name ;)

      Slet
  4. Gah, this is gorgeous. Waterlily has been a lemming of mine since I first saw swatches of it. I think I might have to get it. If I do, like you, it will be my very first Dior purchase!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm sorry to tempt you into spending more money, but I think you'll like it just as much as I do :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...