Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. februar 2012

Essie Sew Psyched + H&M Hunt Me Down comparsion – sammenligning

Essie Sew Psyched index and ring finger, H&M Hunt Me Down middle finger and pinkie – pretty close, but Hunt me Down is a little warmer and more olive.
What do you think???
Essie Sew Psyched pege- og ringfinger, H&M Hunt Me Down langemand og lillefinger – ret ens, men Hunt Me Down er en lille smule mere varm og oliven.
Hvad synes du???

15 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. No, I don't think so either - but IRL they actually were closer. Something happens, when nails are enlarged like this :)

      Slet
  2. no dupes in here ;-D
    i can judge, they both look great to me :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are both very nice, but should I choose 1 only, it would be the Essie...

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm sorry if the photos looks like the H&M HMD have shimmer, it's a cream - you can see the swatches of both by clicking on the links.
      The Essie however has a very subtle shimmer...

      Slet
  4. beautiful nail!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine ,do the same!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. i think they both look great! i like the H&M better i think. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank, you Lydz, it's great to have so many shades to choose from within a certain color. When I was young you could get red, red, red AND pink LOL

      Slet
  6. Well, not dupes but close enough I think. Thanks for the great comparison

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. - and thank you for your comment, Hermetic :)

      Slet
  7. I like your comparison! hehe thou I have neither yet

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it's about time you got one of them then LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...