Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 6. februar 2012

Army greens combo camouflage mix – army kamuflage mix

This unplugged (see explanation/se forklaring HERE) series include/denne unplugged serie inkluderer: Unplugged Zoya Dree, Unplugged China Glaze Westside Warrior, Unplugged Essie Sew Psyched, Unplugged H&M Hunt Me Down, Unplugged H&M Wanna Pepperoni and an army green combo camouflage mix.
Click on the photos to see more details - klik på fotos for at se flere detajler.


Right hand/højre hånd.
The matte version - den matte version

Dansk, se længere nede.
To finish this army green series of unplugged nail art, I decided to mix them all, to make a camouflage pattern – a “now I’m here, now I’m not” look :) I admit, it’s not really a true unplugged. I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Westside Warrior, and when dry, I used a dotting tool and added randomly (1 color at a time) Zoya Dree, Essie Sew Psyched, H&M Hunt Me Down, H&M Wanna Pepperoni and as the new kid on the block also Essie Licorice. Finally I added Seche Vite top coat.
On the last photo I used Essie Matte about you for at matte finish.
Yes, I’m definitely ready to go hunting now LOL
Som afslutning på min armygrønne serie af unplugged nail art, besluttede jeg at mikse alle farver I et kamuflagemønster – et “nu er jeg her – nu er jeg ikke” look :) Jeg indrømmer, at det ikke er ægte unplugged.
Grundfarven er 2 lag China Glaze Westside Warrior, og da lakken var tør, brugte jeg et dotting tool og lavede tilfældige pletter (en farve ad gangen) med Zoya Dree, Essie Sew Psyched, H&M Hunt Me Down, H&M Wanna Pepperoni og som ny i selskabet også Essie Licorice. Toplakken er Seche Vite, men på det sidste billede har jeg brugt Essie Matte about you for at skabe et mat look!
Jo, nu er jeg helt klart parat til at gå på jagt, når sæsonen ellers starter igen ;)

14 kommentarer:

  1. It looks so nice! I really like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Sandra, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  2. I love this one! It looks so good!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like this army look :)

      Slet
  3. i'm planing to do this for some time now... you beat me up :-p
    love your mani, especially the matte version :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also often have something ready for posting, when I see it elsewhere - I guess that's part of being a blogger, we get the same ideas at the same time sometimes :)

      Slet
  4. I love it,and was planing to do it for so long,but somehow other designs came first.I really like your version,you did a good job:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a nice mani, and you can use all kinds of color combinations...

      Slet
  5. this manicure looks really cool!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not much into "military" stuff, but I have to admit that this looks very good! And also this: I like the matte version much more!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not really either, but during winter it can be cools from time to time - but yes, I also liked this ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...