Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. februar 2012

Unplugged H&M Wanna Pepperoni

Click on the photos to see more details - klik på fotos for at se flere detajler.



The right hand - højre hånd
Unpluggged nail art over 2 coats of H&M Wanna Pepperoni over a ridge filler base coat and Seche Vite top coat.Se Wanna Pepperoni swatches HERE.
The nail art is painted with acrylic colors and, fine brush and a dotting tool.
UnpluggeD nail art over 2 lag af H&M Wanna Pepperoni over en ridge filler base coat og Seche Vite som top coat. De swatches af den HER.
Til nail arten brugte jeg akrylfarver, en fin pensel og et dotting redskab.

12 kommentarer:

  1. That is so nice!
    I love your "unplugged"! I said I'd try it and I'll surely do it!
    Hugs! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'll look forward to seeing it, I'm sure you will create something nice :)

      Slet
  2. kam vi ikke se alle dine neglelakker igen? det er så sjovt at se..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hej Anonym. Jeg er ikke helt med på, hvad du mener. Hvis det er et indlæg du tidligere har set her på siden, så er det her endnu.
      Hvis det er billederne af acryl trappen, så kan du altid bruge søgefunktionen.
      Men det kunne måske være et af disse to indlæg???
      http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/nail-polish-storage-and-confessions.html
      http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-have-almost-no-nail-polish-jeg-har.html
      Var det hvad du efterlyste?

      Slet
  3. this is really pretty! i love what you did with it, i like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydz, I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  4. I love this green! & This design is really pretty! =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much ScarsLikeLace, I really appreciate it :)

      Slet
  5. nice manicure, your nail art goes great with this 'mustard' polish :-D
    i have a couple of awards for you, check it out :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Thank you Zana, and the awards are up and flying - thanks :)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is such a pretty mani! I love the colors and the designs!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...