Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. februar 2012

Galahad's gradient dots + A-England Galahad, swatches & review - anmeldelse

Last post today, I promise ;) - I think ;)
Se swatches further below - se swatches længst nede.
The base color is 2 coats of A-England Galahad, and then I picked 4 colors for gradient dots. The first/darkest “Tiffany” color is China Glaze For Audrey, the next in row is China Glaze Sea Spray, the next is China Glaze Kinetic Candy and the last and lightest color is Essie Mint Candy Apple. I finished with a top coat.
Grundfarven er 2 lag A-England Galahad, og derefter valgte jeg 4 farver til gradient prikker. 
Den første/mørkeste er China Glaze For Audrey, den næste er China Glaze Sea Spray, derefter kommer China Glaze Kinetic Candy og den sidste og lyseste farve er Essie Mint Candy Apple, og jeg afsluttede med en toplak.

See swatches below...
A-England Galahad is a creme polish in a beautiful teal, or rather in my book a petrol blue. The pictures are not quite color-true, but almost. So please excuse that it made my skin tone look weird. 
Galahad is very well pigmented, but I felt 2 coats would give the best result. I added it over a ridge filler base coat, and used no top coat for these swatches. It’s easy to work with, but I find the dry time to be a bit slow.
A-England Galahad er en creme lak i en smuk teal, eller i min bog en petrolblå. Billederne viser ikke 100% farven, men næsten, og redigeringen fik min hud til at se mærkelig ud :)
Galahad er velpigmeteret, men jeg valgte at lægge to lag over en ridge filler grundlak, og jeg brugte ikke en top coat på disse billeder. Den er let at arbejde med, men tørrer lidt langsommere end jeg er vant til med China Glaze.
The color editing made my skin tone look weird, but at least the polish looks almost like it should.
Farveredigeringen fik min hud til at se mærkelig ud, men lakken ser ret rigtig ud.

12 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you ladies, I'm a teal addict too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Galahad looks pretty!
    I like the dotted manicure

    SvarSlet
  3. that is a beautiful color!! :) love the dots!

    SvarSlet
  4. Very nice teal! I like the subtle gradient on the dots. At first I didn't even notice the variation! Very interesting.

    SvarSlet
  5. Thank you fyehilovenails, Lydz and The Lacquer Tracker, and yes the gradient was very subtle, a little more obvious IRL though :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Such a pretty color,will look great for summer:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, yes, I'm such a teal-head, it's just so frustrating, that they are so hard to photograph so that they show the real color, I still need to figure that out ....

      Slet
  7. This color is so pretty! Love the dots!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Nail Reflections, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...