Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. februar 2012

Nubar Indigo Illusion, swatches & review - anmeldelse






Indigo Illusion is a duo chrome polish that changes between green and a dusty gunmetal grayish purple, fascinating like most duo chromes. This is 2 coats over a base coat, but no top coat.It's easy to apply, and it dries quickly.
Thanks Kathrine for letting me swatch this new polish of yours :)
Later today I'll show you a Valentines mani, that I have mixed feelings about...
Indigo Illusion er en duokrom lak, der skifter mellem grøn og en støvet metalgrålig lilla, den er fasinerende som de fleste duo chrome lakker. Her ser du den i 2 lag over en grundlak, men der er ikke brugt en toplak. Den er let at påføre og tørrer hurtigt.
Tak til Kathrine fordi jeg måtte swatche din nye neglelak :)
Senere i dag vil jeg vise en Valentinsmanicure, som jeg er lidt i tvivl om...

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is ok but It a ify color for me! But then the last picture makes me want it! lol crazy polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I feel the exact same way, it didn't look good on me, so I'm glad I could borrow it :)

      Slet
  2. love it... but i wanted the peacock feather more... and it's not in sale anymore :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, wow, I just Googled it, I can see why, it's gorgeous :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...