Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 9. februar 2012

You Move Me, China Glaze Magnetix collection, swatches and review – anmeldelse

For further information, read facts below - yderlig information finder du i fakta nederst i indlægget.

Full mani outdoors, 1 coat, (2 coats on ringf.) + top coat/udendørs 1 lag, dog 2 på ringf. + top coat

Full mani indoors, flash, 1 coat, (2 coats on ringf.) + top coat/indendørs, blitz, 1 lag, dog 2 på ringf. + top coat
Full mani indoors, flash, 1 coat, (2 coats on ringf.) + top coat, star magnet - indendørs, blitz, 1 lag, dog 2 på ringf. + top coat, stjernemagnet
Dansk, se længere nede.
Se facts below. You Move Me is a nut brown/bronze /dark beige with a lot of silvery beige shimmer, and I love the way the magnet makes the colors pop. The formula is a bit sheer so you might prefer two coats. It would be better for my ridges too, but my Seche Vite top coat also can make that problem go away. It dries very shiny. The star magnet stood out really crisp and clean-cut on this at first, but I still find that it worked well on this polish, as you can see on the last 3 photos. On the full manicure I started with a ridge filler base coat, then I added 1 one coat of You Move Me, except the ring finger, where I used 2 coats, and I held the star magnet over each finger right after applying polish on it. I finished with Seche Vite Top Coat.
Se fakta nedenstående. You Move Me er en nøddebrun/bronze/mørk beige farve med en masse sølv/beige shimmer, og jeg elsker den made som magneten påvirker farven. Lakken er en smule til den tynde side, så du vil måske foretrække to lag. Det vil også afhjælpe synlige riller, men det kan Seche Vite toplak også gøre en masse ved. Den tørrer med en flot glans. Stjernen stod fuldstændigt skarpt, men blev mere udvisket mens lakken tørrede. Men den virker godt på denne lak, som du kan se på 3 sidste billeder, hvor jeg brugte den på alle fingre. Jeg startede med et lag ridge filler grundlak, lagde 1 lag You Move Me (dog to på ringfinger), og jeg holdt magneten over hver finger straks efter at jeg havde lagt lakken. Jeg afsluttede med Seche Vite Top Coat.

Facts/fakta.
Each polish is shown in 1 generous, thick coat only over a ridge filler base coat, but no top coat on the 3 finger swatches. I recommend one to enhance the result, and it will help to hide ridges too.
They are all are very easy to apply and they dry super quick!
Star magnet on index, diagonal on middle and arrow on ring finger. The star magnet seems to be the weakest, and the diagonal gives the most crisp and clean-cut pattern. Each magnet is used 10-20 seconds.
If you fail, you can add a thin second coat right away and redo it.
They are definitely going to be my on travel polishes, but they are outstanding for quick out-the-door manicures too. Well worth the money, if you ask me!
Hver lak er på 3-finger swatchene vist i et tykt lag over en ridge filler base coat, men uden toplak, som jeg dog klart anbefaler for at gøre resultatet endnu flottere, ligesom den vil skjule riller.
Alle 5 lakker var lette at lægge og de tørrede super hurtigt!
Stjernemagnet på pegefinger, diagonalmagnet på langemand og pilemagnet på ringfinger. Stjernemagneten virker ikke så godt som de andre to, og den diagonale magnet det mest ”rene mønster”. Jeg brugte magneterne 10-20 sekunder til disse billeder.
Hvis det mislykkes, kan man bare straks lægge et tyndt lag ovenpå og forsøge igen.
De vil helt klart være mine ”med på ferie lakker”, men er også super til en ”på vej ud af døren” manicure, og for mig er de alle penge værd!

10 kommentarer:

  1. nice color, love the star magnet :-D
    i got some of essence magnet polishes, they're pretty good but the magnet is to slow :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you :) - the star magnet is great on this and Cling on, also on Pull Me Close, and I agree, the Essence magnet is pretty boring...

      Slet
  2. This is a really pretty brown! And I like the star effect, I haven't seen that one yet! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, ScarsLikeLace, I look forward to having these babies with me on my next vacation, easy and quick polish changes LOL

      Slet
  3. I like the star magnet ... I didn't get any of these might hv to reconsider :-P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Polish Amor, and LOL that's the danger of following other blogs, you get tempted on a daily basis :)

      Slet
  4. Very nice effect,I like the stars its different then the stripes and looks very cute:)Pretty color as well:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Mimi, I really cannot get enough of the star magnet either, unfortunately it's not working well with all of the polishes...

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Thanks Nail Reflections, so do I, I look forward to seeing them on your hands LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...