Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. februar 2012

I break for pink flower manicures

 
 
The name is inspired by the base color, OPI I Brake for Manicures, see swatches & review farther below. On it I did one-stroke flowers (back in January) in acrylic colors in pink and white, purple, green leaves, and the center of each flower was dotted with China Glaze Blonde Bombshell, and finally I added Seche Vite top coat to seal in the design. One of my white acrylic colors crackle, when it dries, and I wanted that look in this mani. 
Do you brake for flower mani’s too???
Titlen er inspireret af navnet på grundfarven, OPI I Brake for Manicures, se lakken uden nail art længst nede. Jeg malede (engang i januar) one-stroke blomster på den med akrylfarve i pink, hvid, lille og jeg brugte grønt til bladene. Blomsternes midte dottede jeg med China Glaze Blonde Bombshell, og til slut lagde jeg Seche Vite toplak for at beskytte designet. En af mine hvide akrylfarver krakelerer, når den tørrer, og det var det look, jeg gik efter her.
Bremser du også for blomster manicurer :)

I Brake for Manicures is from OPI Touring America Collection 2011. I love the name and it was part reason why I bought it. But I wasn’t disappointed. It’s a cream polish in a dark eggplant color that in certain kinds of light looks almost black. It’s easy to work with, 2 coats gives full opacity and it dries quickly.
I Brake for Manicures er fra OPI Touring America Collection 2011. Jeg elsker navnet der delvist var grunden til, at jeg købte den. Men jeg blev ikke skuffet. Det er en creme lak i en mørk aubergine farve, der i visse former for belysning virker næsten sort. Den er let at påføre, 2 lag dækker fint, og den tørrer hurtigt.

24 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you, I hope that you in the future will refer from linking...

      Slet
  2. So very pretty! You did a lovely job!

    SvarSlet
  3. super cute flowers, I love I break for Manicures

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Polish Amor, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  4. I would break for THIS flower manicure! So pretty! I love the little bit of gold in the centre, and the green leaves. It's perfect, especially with the base colour. :)

    SvarSlet
  5. love it, great flowers, lovely base color... i thought it was black on the first two pictures :-D
    could you do mine to ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nail crazy, I told you, you can come and visit, don't mind the little bit of distance hahahaha :)

      Slet
  6. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors!

    SvarSlet
  7. i love this flowers! :) very pretty colors too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydz, I have many more flowers in store :)

      Slet
  8. These colours are so amazing together :)

    SvarSlet
  9. You have an eye to put the right colors together,love love your flowers.Maybe one day you can do step by step on how to draw them,I would love to learn :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Mimi, I like trying to combine colors, and I maybe should try doing a one-stroke tutorial, but there are som many good ones on the internet to be found...
      These flowers are not very good, I can see that now, but a lot has happened since January, where I made them LOL

      Slet
  10. I would def brake for this mani! It would be on my bike, but that must count too! Haha..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Gee, thanks Sofie :) at least on a bike you would have more time to spot the mani - on the other hand, it could be dangerous to break too sudden on a bike ;)

      Slet
  11. I like OPI "I brake for manicures", seeing it on first photos I thought it was black :-) It is a good colour for any kind of light coloured flowers I think! Your pink flowers look beautiful on it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Raggio di Luna, it actually looks black in some kinds of light!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...