Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. februar 2012

Someone walked all over me :(

Do you know the feeling, someone walked all over you :(
And that’s how I felt, and I really don’t understand why ;)

Kender du følelsen af, at nogen bare har trådt på dig :(
Sådan følte jeg det, og jeg kan ikke forstå hvorfor ;) 


I almost didn't post this post from the very bottom of the vault, the color looks really unflattering on me LOL, but here you have it...
Base color is 2 coats of Essie Chinchilly and the stamping color is Konad Black and Essence plate for the paws and GCOCL b02 for the feet.
See swatches and review of Essie Chinchilly further down…
Jeg var lige ved at skrotte dette indlæg fra bunden af lageret, jeg synes slet ikke farven er pæn til mig, men her er det så alligevel...
Grundfarven er 2 lag Essie Chinchilly og stampingen er med Konad black og en navnløs Essence plade med poter og fødderne er fra GCOCL b02.
Se billeder af lakken alene og anmeldelse nedenstående.
 
Essie Chinchilly is a cream polish in a color hard to describe, it’s a kind of dark sand, grey with a brown hue with clear taupe tendencies, I bought in a "I need to have brown and beige phase", even if they don't look good on me - siiighhh.
It’s easy to apply, gives full opacity in 2 coats and it dries quickly.
Essie Chinchilly er en crème lak I en farve, der er svær at beskrive. Den er en slags mørk sand, grå med et brunt skær og taupe/mauve tendenser. Jeg købte den i en "jeg har brug for brun og beige fase", selvom det slet ikke klæder mig - suuk...
Den er let at påføre, dækker fint ved to lag og tørrer hurtigt.

8 kommentarer:

  1. I like how it looks with stamping! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. I love you too, evil Zana, hahahaha - honestly I actually do :)

      Slet
  3. I love Chinchilly; I can't seem to resist a grey-taupe. And it's the perfect base or your stamping. I love the paw prints. Very cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well I had a period like that too, but maybe I fall in love swith again when fall comes, right now I'm more and more drawn to bright colors :)

      Slet
  4. The feet and paws are so adorable! They look great on this color too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, at least they make the color less boring for the time being :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...