Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 17. februar 2012

A-England Lady of the Lake, swatches & review - anmeldelse



A-England Lady of the Lake is a beautiful purple medium holographic polish, easy to love! It’s opaque in 2 coats, and easy to work with, but dries a bit slow. I added it over a ridge filler base coat, and used no top coat for these swatches.
Below you can see how I totally ruined this mani…
A-England Lady of the Lake er en smuk lilla lak med en medium holografisk effect, den er let at holde af! Den er velpigmeteret, og her ser du to lag over en ridge filler grundlak, og jeg brugte ikke en top coat på disse billeder. Den er let at arbejde med, men tørrer lidt langsommere end jeg er vant til med China Glaze.
Nedenstående kan du se, hvordan jeg helt ødelagde denne manicure...

Lady of the Lake Kaleidoskopes Him Out
With a dotting tool I added China Glaze Kaleidoskope Him Out.
I instantly regretted and after taking pictures I removed it, but I would like to hear, what you think?
Med et dotting tool lavede jeg et mønster med China Glaze Kaleidoskope Him Out.
Jeg fortrød dog omgående, så efter at havde taget billederne, røg det hele af. 
Men jeg vil gerne høre din mening?

15 kommentarer:

  1. love, love, love lady of the lake *.*
    and i must say that your mani is not ruined, it reminded me instantly on medieval times, on crusades, ladys and knights...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you for the kind words, Nail crazy :)

      Slet
  2. I don't think it's ruined. This polish is the most beautiful ever!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ohh, thanks aimeeus - LOL I wasn't happy about the holo effect, so I sold it, and the new owner loves it so much :)

      Slet
  3. I love it and you did not ruin it... Looks awesome

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Polish Amor, I'm glad you like it. That's the fun thing about polish and nail art, what some dislike - others love :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Thanks, melacine, I agree it's very pretty :)

      Slet
  5. I kind of like the holo on top of holo nail theme :D And the base colour is beautiful. I have Tristam by A-England and love it; I've heard Lady of the Lake is very much the same, just in purple instead of blue. I might need to try it sometime!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you The Lacquer Tracker, I'm glad you like it. I think you are right about Tristam, it looks like it when I see swatches. You also might look at Color Club Wild at Heart, the holo is a little stronger, and I prefer that one to the LOTL

      Slet
  6. I do have CC Wild at Heart, and love it. It's part of the reason I wavered on Lady of the Lake- if you say it is better, than perhaps I don't need this one after all. Thank you for your review and suggestion!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love this color! Cute design! I wish the sold them here!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, but A-England have free International shipping...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...