Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. februar 2012

China Glaze Sour Apple – Speciality Collection 2009, swatches & review - anmeldelse



Sour Apple is a light apple green with a lot of glitter. I don’t really appreciate it on its own, I prefer to layer it – but on the photos its alone – 3 coats and no top coat. 
A cry for spring on a very dark, grey and rainy day in Denmark...
Sour Apple er lysegrøn, æblefarvet glitterlak. Jeg er ikke så vild med den uden en anden farve under, men på billederne ser du den alene, 3 lag – og ingen toplak.
Et kald på forår på en ualmindeligt grå og regnfuld dag her i Thy.

6 kommentarer:

  1. yeah Spring :-) Looks really nice!

    SvarSlet
  2. love it, as you said, it would be better as a top coat but lovely color, and sparkly too... my kind of polish on a bright day ;-D
    tomorrow will be a day with more sun, trust me... if not, i'll send you some from here, it's gorgeous day outside ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think it actually will be a better day tomorrow - but is it your birthday, since you know for sure ;)
      And I might just call you for some sun, if it doesn't come by itself LOL

      Slet
  3. oh I love it! It's so different and sparkly!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...