Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 5. september 2015

Bear Pawlish Callie's Lustful Orchid swatches


Bear Pawlish Callie’s Lustful Orchid is a pretty warm-toned lavender-pink-orchid holo with a fairly strong effect. You see it in 2 easy coats.
Do you like it..?

See many more Bear Pawlishes and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. It looks very nice but not something I feel like buying.

    SvarSlet
  2. Stunning color. Woulnt mind wearing this pink polish :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't like it, I love it! Such a beautiful shade that looks perfect with holo <3 You always get me lemming :D Have a great weekend! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - aww, I'm happy to hear it - but sad because it's sold out a long time ago...

      Slet
  4. It is a beautiful orchid holo. It looks just lovely.

    SvarSlet
  5. Very pretty. And the rainbows are stunning! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Really amazing, it looks like a shade from some beautiful and happy fairytales :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing looking holo. Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Pink holos are so you :D very nice one!

    SvarSlet
  9. Lavender-Pink-Holo trio is making a wonderful shade!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...